Windows 10: MIC not working properly , no fix?

Discus and support MIC not working properly , no fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had this problem for a while now, maybe three months. My MIC is working and so is my sound card. But when I am in most apps my microphone wont work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheREIGNofVRO, Nov 6, 2020.

1. MIC not working properly , no fix?

I had this problem for a while now, maybe three months.

My MIC is working and so is my sound card. But when I am in most apps my microphone wont work properly, its really low and muffled to the point where I have to kinda shout/talk loud to hear my self in discord, games and stuff like OBS.

I listened to my mic in sound control panel and it was fine I also could hear myself through voicemeeter banana. I went through every tutorial and form but could not find an answer.

I know voicemeeter doesn't effect it as I tried deleting it and so on.

I went on to apps in settings and let every app have access to my microphone. I have basically given up at this point , I have even wiped my whole pc.

I just dont know

submitted by /u/TheREIGNofVRO
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheREIGNofVRO, Nov 6, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Mic not working properly on Win 10

My mic is not working properly after I upgraded to windows 10. I already checked the mic on other PC, bought another mic, checked drivers and what not. The werid part is that if I am listening to music and I try to speak in a software like TeamSpeak, the
    mic captures the music and plays it with some weird eco. Any fix to this?

Thiago.Groff, Nov 6, 2020
  4. vindows Win User

MIC not working properly , no fix?

Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

MIC not working properly , no fix?

1. MIC not working properly , no fix? - Similar Threads - MIC working properly

2. 3.5mm front panel mic not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3.5mm front panel mic not working properly.: I have a front panel 3.5mm audio jack input for 4 pin Audio and Mic handfree earphone, the earphone work fine in my cellphone. In the computer only audio; the mic sounds with a lot of static and I dont hear my voice not even a little bit. I try to:-Chance all the settings in...
  3. Built-in mic and mic-in jack not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in mic and mic-in jack not working properly: My microphone jack went out on my GL73 laptop and Built-in mic; I have seen posts of this happening but I don't know if I should download the same SCM file as I've seen on threads...
  4. Built-in mic and mic-in jack not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in mic and mic-in jack not working properly: My microphone jack went out on my GL73 laptop and Built-in mic; I have seen posts of this happening but I don't know if I should download the same SCM file as I've seen on threads...
  5. Mic not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic not working properly: For some reason several days after I updated my windows 11, my microphone started to sound too quiet, tried reinstalling drivers, unplugging and plugging it, using a different microphone, none gave the result, and the issue was still present. My friend who uses win11 too had...
  6. Mic not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic not working properly: For some reason several days after I updated my windows 11, my microphone started to sound too quiet, tried reinstalling drivers, unplugging and plugging it, using a different microphone, none gave the result, and the issue was still present. My friend who uses win11 too had...
  7. Mic not working properly

Mic not working properly: TL;DR - Microphone not working on browser apps and websites, but working fine on other appsWINDOWS 10,: my mic works fine on my apps voice recorder, cortana but on websites and my browser apps, it doesnt work anymorethis just randomly happened - my mic had been working just...
  8. USB mic not working properly

USB mic not working properly: I bought a Sudotack ST-800 mic and it's not working properly with my computer. When I go to look at it in the recording tab after clicking on souns from the audio thing in the taskbar it appears like thisWhen I went to test the audio in OBS, it didn't record anything. When I...
  9. Mic is not working properly...

Mic is not working properly...: I don’t understand why and how it happened but my mic stopped working properly. I should shout if I want it hears my voice. What is your advice?... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-is-not-working-properly/6b91ea51-7a0a-4fbe-b5c1-fa3be316f905
  10. Dell's MIC is not working properly

Dell's MIC is not working properly: I recently bought dell inspiron 2 in 1. Whenever I call over skype or ms team I have to use an additional mic mic of headphone otherwise the counterpart is not able to listen properly. I contacted Dell, they asked me to uninstall and reinstall Skype. I did the same but no...