Windows 10: mic not working when i use zoom after windows update

Discus and support mic not working when i use zoom after windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; microsoft windows update has disabled my mic when i use zoom It works perfectly on Skpe How do i fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by peterwomersley, Sep 24, 2019.

1. mic not working when i use zoom after windows update

microsoft windows update has disabled my mic when i use zoom It works perfectly on Skpe How do i fix it

:)

peterwomersley, Sep 24, 2019
  2. vindows Win User

Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Sep 24, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Sep 24, 2019
  4. MatTheCat Win User

mic not working when i use zoom after windows update

Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Sounds like your front panel is not connected to the front panel outputs on either your motherboard or your sound card.

Afraid its a case of referring to your mobo manual and a matter of getting a pair of pliers out and plugging in small finicky wires onto tiny little pins...in the correct order.

MatTheCat, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

mic not working when i use zoom after windows update

1. mic not working when i use zoom after windows update - Similar Threads - mic working zoom

2. I can' get my audio to work when using Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can' get my audio to work when using Zoom: HelloI know that the sound recorder is working on my laptop so I imagine that the problem must be with Zoom.I've gone to the volume mixer and turned up all volume controls to full and done a few other bits and pieces, but nothing has worked. Please help me sort the problem as...
  3. Mic not working after updating to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic not working after updating to windows 11: Hello - I have two laptops and recently I updated both of them to windows 11 from windows 10. One is Lenovo Ideapad-5 and other one is Dell Latitude 7490. I have chatted with Microsoft rep few weeks back regarding my Lenovo and he told me it was IBM/Lenovo issue, so I needed...
  4. Mic not working after updating to windows 11

Mic not working after updating to windows 11: Hello - I have two laptops and recently I updated both of them to windows 11 from windows 10. One is Lenovo Ideapad-5 and other one is Dell Latitude 7490. I have chatted with Microsoft rep few weeks back regarding my Lenovo and he told me it was IBM/Lenovo issue, so I needed...
  5. Mic not working after windows 10 update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic not working after windows 10 update?: So I have a razer mic, and it worked perfectly fine before a windows update. And the next day I turned on the pc it just said "Usb device not recognized" Everything else worked so it had to be the mic. I dont know how long ago it was, but I think it is around 10-14 days. I...
  6. When I mute my zoom, my discord mic doesnt work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I mute my zoom, my discord mic doesnt work.: When I mute my zoom call by lowering the volume of it completely in App volume and device preferences, for some reason, my discord does not pick up my mic....
  7. When I use Cortana it says no mic connected - I use the mic for other things and it works...

When I use Cortana it says no mic connected - I use the mic for other things and it works...: This is a cortana problem - I didn't any drop down screen with Cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-use-cortana-it-says-no-mic-connected-i-use/5104a27f-c9ee-461b-b362-fe6d5b2406a8
  8. Mic not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working after windows update: Last night I finally updated windows after putting it off for a while. When I tried to speak to other people in discord and games they told me that my mic was static. I tested the mic and listened to it through my headphones and heard a really grating, awful static sound...
  9. Zoom app- When I use the app Zoom I can't use the camera

Zoom app- When I use the app Zoom I can't use the camera: When I use the app Zoom I can't use the camera * Moved from MSN * Original title: Zoom app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app-when-i-use-the-app-zoom-i-cant-use-the/88fc760f-4274-403c-8997-c806f2483bf0
  10. After the new windows update, mic not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After the new windows update, mic not working.: Ok, so I usually don't update my windows, I tend to wait a long time before updating because of all the problem windows update causes, rightly so for my concern. So like last week after waiting a while I decided to update my windows to the latest version of 10. It didn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom microphone not working

2. zoom microphone not working windows

3. microphone is not working in zoom

4. MICROPHONE NOT WORKING ON ZOOM,
  5. microphone not working on zoom windows 10,
  6. zoom not working,
  7. asus microphone not working,
  8. zoom microphone not working windows 10,
  9. mic not working windows 10,
  10. zoom mike dosent work,
  11. zoom no mic,