Windows 10: Mic not working with windows 10 home

Discus and support Mic not working with windows 10 home in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey so I brought this mic like nearly a year ago and I'm yet the find anything on how to make it work I have a laptop with a headset aux and every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Willoe-YxriDev, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Mic not working with windows 10 home

Hey so I brought this mic like nearly a year ago and I'm yet the find anything on how to make it work I have a laptop with a headset aux and every time i plug the mic in it thinks its a speaker, I've tried installing drivers, changeing settings, changing settings in my audio drivers and absolutely nothing works! And I'm getting annoyed with being told "go to settings and do this" because it never works EVER this mic brand is Woxter I would like it if somebody could finally help me and get my mic to work for my laptop thanks.

Also I've tried getting an audio splitter it did nothing.

:)

Willoe-YxriDev, Aug 21, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Aug 21, 2019
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Mic not working with windows 10 home

my head phone mic is not working in window 10

Hello Jaxon,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that your headphone mic is not working in Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query.

This issue might be occurring because the microphone might not be set as a default device or there might be any error in settings also. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Recording Audio troubleshooter

The built-in recording audio troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with headphone or microphone. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any
    issue with the microphone. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the
              view all option on the left pane

• Click on Recoding Audio troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Recording Audio troubleshooter do not fix the
    issue then I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps to set the microphone as a default device:

• Right click on the “Sound icon” on the bottom right of the desktop screen

• Click on “Sounds”, click on “Recording

• Right click on “Microphone” and then click on “Set as default device

• Click on “Apply” and then “OK

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Mic not working with windows 10 home

1. Mic not working with windows 10 home - Similar Threads - Mic working home

2. WIndows 10 mic on headset not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIndows 10 mic on headset not working: Hello,I was using a headset when suddenly it's mic stopped working. Later I bought a new headset, but it also didn't hear my mic. I tried searching other guides and it asked for my system model, maybe this can help me resolve the issue, anyways its MS-7B53, I used JBL...
  3. WIndows 10 mic on headset not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 mic on headset not working: Hello,I was using a headset when suddenly it's mic stopped working. Later I bought a new headset, but it also didn't hear my mic. I tried searching other guides and it asked for my system model, maybe this can help me resolve the issue, anyways its MS-7B53, I used JBL...
  4. Mic or Microphone not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Mic or Microphone not working on Windows 10: If the sound of your device is too low or the Microphone is not working in Windows 10, refer to the steps given in the post to troubleshoot the issue. The problem can occur due to improper functioning of some peripherals or can result from unknown privacy changes. Microphone...
  5. Airpods Mic Not Working on Windows 10

Airpods Mic Not Working on Windows 10: Hello all, I recently built a new pc Windows 10 OS, and I would like to use my Apple Airpods to listen to and talk in meetings. However, I can only use them as headphones. The audio that comes out is fine, but I need to use the airpods as a mic as well. The airpods don't...
  6. Mic not working with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working with Windows 10: I just got a new PC. It works great, but my headphones with my mic will not pick up audio. I have it plugged into my seperate speakers. If I plug it into my mic Jack directly on the pc, the opposite problem will happen, with my mic picking up audio but my headphones not...
  7. Mic Not Working for Realtek , Windows 10

Mic Not Working for Realtek , Windows 10: Have done all the necessary update/uninstall install for Drivers to generic and back to Realtek. Nothing works. Speakers working but system mic not working and headphone mic also not working. Please help...
  8. Windows 10 - mic and speaker not working-

Windows 10 - mic and speaker not working-: I restarted my pc I did nothing such of setting configurations and the mic and speakers aren't working , they aren't showing in playback devicesdisabled view enabled , still , Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  9. webcam mic not working on windows 10

webcam mic not working on windows 10: I am able to install my "Campark" spca6350 both as camera and default mic. however there is no sound. The mic is enabled but the volume slider remains at 0 db. Not Mute [ATTACH]...
  10. Headset Mic Not Working Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headset Mic Not Working Windows 10: Just until recently, my microphone that is connected to my headset is not working. I have tried all of these methods I have found on the internet but none of them are working. It's as if my PC is not detecting the microphone at all. I know my headset works because I can use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mic not working windows 10 home