Windows 10: mic not working

Discus and support mic not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I plug my headset in and cant get my mic to work.i can switch channels on my game and it still wont work.can anyone tell me why this is?i have a cyber... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pleo1986, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Pleo1986 Win User

mic not working

I plug my headset in and cant get my mic to work.i can switch channels on my game and it still wont work.can anyone tell me why this is?i have a cyber power pc with astro A10 headphones.

:)

Pleo1986, Aug 21, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Aug 21, 2019
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Aug 21, 2019
  4. mic not working

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

mic not working

1. mic not working - Similar Threads - mic working

2. My external mic is not working. Pls Help !!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My external mic is not working. Pls Help !!!!!: Hey Guys, My External Mic is not working. My Headphone sound is working but my mic is not working, pls give your suggestions. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-mic-is-not-working-pls-help/8404332e-6a3b-4cab-9fe8-bd4156c0859e
  3. Mic not working

Mic not working: I know my mic works but i troubleshoot it and nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-not-working/c6d4f715-357e-4480-af55-153460815fd3
  4. My mic is not working and i need help from anyone, and fast!

My mic is not working and i need help from anyone, and fast!: I plug in my mic on my computer that i just used on another computer 20 min ago and i try it and it wont work, I need some help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mic-is-not-working-and-i-need-help-from-anyone/510c6321-6048-4291-84c6-60817738f16f
  5. AirPods Mic not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPods Mic not working: So I recently had problems with getting my AirPods to connect to my Surface Book 2. Called Microsoft support, and they told me to delete the driver. Now my AirPods connect to my computer, but just for sound. The mic doesn't connect. Does anyone know where I can re-download...
  6. Mic not working with windows 10 home

Mic not working with windows 10 home: Hey so I brought this mic like nearly a year ago and I'm yet the find anything on how to make it work I have a laptop with a headset aux and every time i plug the mic in it thinks its a speaker, I've tried installing drivers, changeing settings, changing settings in my audio...
  7. Bluetooth speaker with mic - mic not working when connected on Win10

Bluetooth speaker with mic - mic not working when connected on Win10: Hi all, We have bought a speaker for our office to use in conferences. The bluetooth speaker has a microphone, and works fine (both mic and speaker) when connected to a smartphone. The problem appears when we connect it to a laptop. Although it appears in the...
  8. My mic wont work

My mic wont work: Hello, I have a steel series artic 3 and recently I coudnt talk anymore, I connected it the the mic input and it gave me an option for mic or line in so I chose mic in and line in to test it out but I could only hear a buzz when I listen to device. Ive tried updating and...
  9. My Mic does not work ( headphones )

My Mic does not work ( headphones ): I can't use my headphone's mic it always uses the laptop mic and it is trash. How to activate the mic in the Bluetooth headphones? ( JBL Tune 500BT ). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mic-does-not-work-headphones/fa2f680e-fc5b-4652-be5d-86c005e0fc1e
  10. Headphones mic not working

Headphones mic not working: So i just got a new laptop dell g3 15 and my microphone does not work i checked device manager sound,video and games controller and my mic wasn't there...Headphones work good and everything ,the first day mic worked fine and then it disappeared,so now i only can use my...