Windows 10: Mic not working!

Discus and support Mic not working! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 It says Host Process is Currently Using Mic,How do i stop it ? 183381 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by desgnr, Aug 4, 2021.

1. desgnr Win User

Mic not working!

Windows 10 It says Host Process is Currently Using Mic,How do i stop it ?

:)

desgnr, Aug 4, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Aug 4, 2021
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Mic not working!

mic no work again

mic no work again
    this always happens like randomly sometimes
    and i didnt even do anything and windows so buggy this just happens randomly

i need list of everything to check and do to see if any of them work
    mic that comes with computer
    mic is on, etc etc

tested on 4-5 mic sites, doenst work on any

helpfixcomputer, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Mic not working!

1. Mic not working! - Similar Threads - Mic working

2. Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2: i took a pic of what's happening, the headset mic is stuck with those bars and the microphone array won't react to my voice I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled, re-downloaded the oculus app i can hear audio perfectly, its just the mic does not workit was fine yesterday...
  3. Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2: i took a pic of what's happening, the headset mic is stuck with those bars and the microphone array won't react to my voice I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled, re-downloaded the oculus app i can hear audio perfectly, its just the mic does not workit was fine yesterday...
  4. Mic does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic does not work: I have 2 microphone and none of them doesn't work properly on my pc windows 10. I can hear sound through microphone but pc doesn't record any sound except some sound from pc even I turn off listen to this device. I tried every solution I found on Internet and none of them...
  5. Mic does not work

Mic does not work: I have 2 microphone and none of them doesn't work properly on my pc windows 10. I can hear sound through microphone but pc doesn't record any sound except some sound from pc even I turn off listen to this device. I tried every solution I found on Internet and none of them...
  6. Mic does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mic from headphone doesn't work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic from headphone doesn't work on Windows 10: I have 2 microphone and both of them doesn't work while recording. They work on phones. On my pc, I can only hear music but can't record sound. But whenever I record, mic record sound from pc likes youtube music with noisy and low frequency. I did every solutions that I found...
  8. Mic from headphone doesn't work on Windows 10

Mic from headphone doesn't work on Windows 10: I have 2 microphone and both of them doesn't work while recording. They work on phones. On my pc, I can only hear music but can't record sound. But whenever I record, mic record sound from pc likes youtube music with noisy and low frequency. I did every solutions that I found...
  9. Mic from headphone doesn't work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. headset mic on 3.5 jack not working

headset mic on 3.5 jack not working: I bought recently a HP 255 G7 running windows 11 and after a while I found out that the headset mic/audio-in on 3.5 jack is not working. The audio-out is working fine. I have tried many different headsets, tried win11/HP assistance troubleshooters etc, but the issue still...