Windows 10: Mic not working!

Discus and support Mic not working! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 It says Host Process is Currently Using Mic,How do i stop it ? 183381 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by desgnr, Aug 4, 2021.

1. desgnr Win User

Mic not working!

Windows 10 It says Host Process is Currently Using Mic,How do i stop it ?

:)

desgnr, Aug 4, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Aug 4, 2021
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Mic not working!

mic no work again

mic no work again
    this always happens like randomly sometimes
    and i didnt even do anything and windows so buggy this just happens randomly

i need list of everything to check and do to see if any of them work
    mic that comes with computer
    mic is on, etc etc

tested on 4-5 mic sites, doenst work on any

helpfixcomputer, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Mic not working!

1. Mic not working! - Similar Threads - Mic working

2. Microphone works with mic in option but not with headset option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone works with mic in option but not with headset option: My mic suddenly stopped working yesterday. I've tried all the normal steps like setting my microphone as the default device, trying other headsets, restarting my pc, updating my drivers, etc. but I can't get it to work. I have noticed that although my mic does not work...
  3. Mic not recognised - Used to work fine!

Mic not recognised - Used to work fine!: My son has windows 10 - His headset and mic worked fine until a few weeks ago. He can hear fine through his headset but the mic is not working.We have approved all apps to work.Have looked systems,, sound, his mic is not in input Stereo mix Realtek is in input?. Looked in...
  4. Mic works fine when right up to face but when at a normal distance its too quiet to hear

Mic works fine when right up to face but when at a normal distance its too quiet to hear: Recently I installed windows 10 onto my computer and while using it one of my friends told me he couldn't hear me, so I tested the mic and I noticed it was super quiet but when its put up to my face it sounds fine. does anyone know how to fix this?...
  5. Microphone Array not working after using external mic

Microphone Array not working after using external mic: Hi!So I have HD Webcam from Logitech, there is no problem when I used it beforeBut suddenly when I plugged my webcame there is no notification or sound when device is connectedThen when I unplugged it, still no notification. AND suddenly I can't use my Default Microphone...
  6. Mic not working properly

Mic not working properly: TL;DR - Microphone not working on browser apps and websites, but working fine on other appsWINDOWS 10,: my mic works fine on my apps voice recorder, cortana but on websites and my browser apps, it doesnt work anymorethis just randomly happened - my mic had been working just...
  7. USB mic not working properly

USB mic not working properly: I bought a Sudotack ST-800 mic and it's not working properly with my computer. When I go to look at it in the recording tab after clicking on souns from the audio thing in the taskbar it appears like thisWhen I went to test the audio in OBS, it didn't record anything. When I...
  8. 3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help: 3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help. Some one told me 3.5 mm jack are not supported in recent update and we will have to switch to USB headphones, Has anyone any idea....
  9. mic no work

in Windows 10 Customization
    mic no work: I have been trying for a while now and I still can't seem to get my internal laptop mic to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-no-work/ee2651c4-d0d2-41e7-b49f-8c796a56b18f
  10. My mic doesn't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mic doesn't work.: After i changed the mic settings in teamviewer, windows doesn't seem to detect mic input. I have tried to change it back in teamviewer but it still doesn't work. the only place it works is at mic test in discord and at mic in teamviewer. the mic doesn't at calls in discord,...