Windows 10: Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc

Discus and support Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloI am using my Bluetooth headphone boat rockerz 510 with my pc for more than 6 months.At first it worked perfectly but just a month before it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DevRathod1, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc

HelloI am using my Bluetooth headphone boat rockerz 510 with my pc for more than 6 months.At first it worked perfectly but just a month before it started to not connecting to the headphones mic so first of all i thought it was my headphones issue but after connecting my Bluetooth device with my phone it worked completely fine, so I checked for the answer on this page I found one I tried it but the issue is still not resolved and now I don't know what to do.If anyone know what can I do about that so please give me some solution for my issue.

:)

DevRathod1, Mar 26, 2022

2. Boat Rockerz Headset not CONNECTING to PC

I am not able to CONNECT my Boat Rockerz Headset where I am only able to use it as A HEADPHONES, due to which I am not able to USE MY Boat Rockerz Microphone. My device is properly Working the Android Phones, I am also able to use it's MICROPHONE. I have
    tried connecting it but it still show DISCONNECTED.

And I wanted to use my Boat Rockerz Device Microphone with PC.

MY WINDOWS VERSION IS WINDOWS 10 PRO.

Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc e1c6fe55-5c7d-4b97-8974-fa78ffe15726?upload=true.png

Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc 28beb32a-75a6-4026-aa65-7eb3e144a20b?upload=true.png

PLEASE HEP ME OUT!!!!!!

Harsh_2501, Mar 26, 2022
  3. I AM NOT ABLE TO CONNECT MY BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES TO WINDOWS 10 PRO??

SIR, I HAVE PURCHASED boAt ROCKERZ 518 BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES CONNECTING TO MY WINDOWS 10 PRO BUT I FAILED. MY PC IS NOT SHOWING THE NAME OF MY HEADPHONES TO CONNECT AND
    MY ALL DRIVERS ARE UP TO DATE .

PLZ HELP ME OUT HOW TO CONNECT THEM . STEP BY STEP PLZ

ISHANTRANA1, Mar 26, 2022
  4. SummonsA Win User

Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc

Audio problem

I have Boat Rockerz 510 Which is Headphone (play Back) Sound While I am playing a Game If I try to turn on the mic the sound has been stopped and it switches automatically to Headsets (play Back)Device PLz Help me

SummonsA, Mar 26, 2022
Thema:

Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc

1. Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - Mic boat rockerz

2. BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro microphone not working when connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro microphone not working when connected: Unable to use this earphone as microphoneunable to record, only able to use it as hearing deviceonly can hear audio. Bought it yesterday only, It works well in android device, as both microphone & speaker are working really well. Kindly help.Using Device name DESKTOP-62CJHTC...
  3. BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro microphone not working when connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOAT Rockerz 255 Pro microphone not working when connected: Unable to use this earphone as microphoneunable to record, only able to use it as hearing deviceonly can hear audio. Bought it yesterday only, It works well in android device, as both microphone & speaker are working really well. Kindly help.Using Device name DESKTOP-62CJHTC...
  4. "Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related: I'm a windows 10 user and , I'm facing a problem related to my Bluetooth headphone connection with my PC . Whenever I connect my Bluetooth Headphone with my PC then I'm unable to use my Headphone's Microphone as a default mic and when I select it as default then my PC started...
  5. "Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related

"Boat rockerz 450 "Head phone's Mic related: I'm a windows 10 user and , I'm facing a problem related to my Bluetooth headphone connection with my PC . Whenever I connect my Bluetooth Headphone with my PC then I'm unable to use my Headphone's Microphone as a default mic and when I select it as default then my PC started...
  6. Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc

Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc: HelloI am using my Bluetooth headphone boat rockerz 510 with my pc for more than 6 months.At first it worked perfectly but just a month before it started to not connecting to the headphones mic so first of all i thought it was my headphones issue but after connecting my...
  7. Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc: HelloI am using my Bluetooth headphone boat rockerz 510 with my pc for more than 6 months.At first it worked perfectly but just a month before it started to not connecting to the headphones mic so first of all i thought it was my headphones issue but after connecting my...
  8. My boat rokerz 510 mic is not working through bluetooth

My boat rokerz 510 mic is not working through bluetooth: I have done everything even contacted windows helpcentre even they couldn't solve it, it happens only in a desktop it workes well in all other devices like laptop and phones it shows boat rokerz Ag -hand free audio but there is no input anywhere if I test it there is a input...
  9. boat rockers 510 Bluetooth headphones won't to windows 10 pc

boat rockers 510 Bluetooth headphones won't to windows 10 pc: my bluetooth headphones aren't detected by my pc but other bluetooth devices seem to be working fine, i thought it might be an issue with the headphones but they also connect fine with other windows 10 PCs. although i do remember the first time i tried to connect my...
  10. Boat Rockerz Headset not CONNECTING to PC

Boat Rockerz Headset not CONNECTING to PC: I am not able to CONNECT my Boat Rockerz Headset where I am only able to use it as A HEADPHONES, due to which I am not able to USE MY Boat Rockerz Microphone. My device is properly Working the Android Phones, I am also able to use it's MICROPHONE. I have tried connecting it...