Windows 10: Mic on headset not working/detected on Windows 10.

Discus and support Mic on headset not working/detected on Windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there,I hope someone can help me with this, because I've tried pretty much everything that has been suggested so far. So, first the basics:I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hwee-ChongFong, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Mic on headset not working/detected on Windows 10.

Hello there,I hope someone can help me with this, because I've tried pretty much everything that has been suggested so far. So, first the basics:I have a Trust Como headset with microphone, which came with a 3.5 mm TRRS jack. I have an Acer ES1-521-24WZ laptop that has a single headset input for a 3.5 mm jack it has a picture on it with a headset, so headphone + mic, so I assume this means it's suitable for headsets and not just headphones. My operating system is Windows 10 with these specs: Edition Windows 10 HomeVersion 20H2Installed on ‎15/‎03/‎2021OS build 19042.928Experience Windows Feat

:)

Hwee-ChongFong, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Mic on headset not working/detected on Windows 10.

1. Mic on headset not working/detected on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Mic headset working

2. Headset mic not detected in Windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic not detected in Windows 10 and 11: Why is my headset mic not detected but I can hear audio from the headset. My headset uses a 3.5mm jack port. I also tried updating from WIndows 10 to W11...
  3. Headset mic not detected in Windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset mic not detected in Windows 10 and 11: Why is my headset mic not detected but I can hear audio from the headset. My headset uses a 3.5mm jack port. I also tried updating from WIndows 10 to W11...
  4. Windows not detecting headset mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not detecting headset mic: I recently bought a new laptop and plugged the headset in and everything worked like a charm. However due to some issues I had to reinstall windows after which I never get the "Which device you plugged in" option nor does windows identify the mic. I tried putting other...
  5. Windows not detecting headset mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not detecting headset mic: I recently bought a new laptop and plugged the headset in and everything worked like a charm. However due to some issues I had to reinstall windows after which I never get the "Which device you plugged in" option nor does windows identify the mic. I tried putting other...
  6. Windows 10 not detecting headset mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 not detecting headset mic: Hello,I recently bought a Turtle Beach headset optimized for PC. When I plug it in, it works fine and all, but my laptop doesn't think it has a mic. The mic works and I used it while playing Fortnite. I saw the device name but it was called "{OPTION}". How do I make sure my...
  7. Bluetooth Headset Mic Detected, But Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Mic Detected, But Not Working: I have a bluetooth headset that works perfectly fine on my phone, but not on my PC. Audio works great, but the mic refuses to work. It shows up in the recording tab, but it doesn't hear anything unless its hard wired to the PC. I've done a lot of googling and cannot find a...
  8. Windows 10 not detecting mic from headset

Windows 10 not detecting mic from headset: I've just bought a new headset Rig 300HC and my laptop isn't detecting the microphone and is using the default built-in mic. My laptop is Acer Spin 5. The problem isn't a hardware problem since I have tried the headset on other devices and the microphone is working fine....
  9. Windows 10 Laptop Not Detecting Headset Mic

Windows 10 Laptop Not Detecting Headset Mic: Greetings all! I have a Dell Inspiron 1500 Gaming Laptop with Windows 10. I recently bought a Razer Kraken headset so that I could have a better microphone than the internal one. However, when I plug the headset in, it begins sending audio out as normal. But, when I try to...
  10. Windows 10 No Longer Detects Headset Mic

Windows 10 No Longer Detects Headset Mic: So I've been using my gaming headset to chat with my friends for about a year now, and then today when I logged on, the microphone was no longer detected and is defaulting to the built in laptop microphone. I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 running Windows 10 Home Edition,...