Windows 10: Mic pick al audio input

Discus and support Mic pick al audio input in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know why, but my mic in picking all the playback sound, even if my headphones and speakers are closed. It's acting like a speaker. I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gaboantza, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Gaboantza Win User

Mic pick al audio input

I don't know why, but my mic in picking all the playback sound, even if my headphones and speakers are closed. It's acting like a speaker. I have to mention that the "Listen to this device" is't checked.

:)

Gaboantza, Jan 31, 2019

2. Remote device doesn’t detect audio input

The problem that the audio input of my laptop is not visible by the remote computer. I did troubleshooting steps such as checked settings, group policy, remote desktop services. No problem. But it remote audio device isn’t picking up input from my
    mic.

Crystal Richards1, Jan 31, 2019
  3. nokia lumia 920 mic problem

I've also been having a mic issue for a while (four months), but all of the other discussions don't quite describe what I've experienced. I just upgraded to 8.1 hoping that would fix the issue, but it still hasn't been resolved. Here's what I'm experiencing
    (Lumia 920):

• Mic does not pick up audio input to Cortana.
    • Mic does not pick up audio input when listening for music, although it always finds the exact same song (Spaceflight).
    • People I talk to say the audio is usually muffled somewhat. It seems to be random: Sometimes they hear me better on speaker, sometimes close to mic, and sometimes the call quality seems to become worse a few seconds into the call. Sometimes cycling
      the speaker on then off makes it better.
    • Using a bluetooth headset for audio input does work fine.
    • Mic does not pick up audio recordings (like in OneNote), tested making sure both mics were clear, then covered one mic, then the other. All I hear from the recording is straight static.
    • Phone does recognize whether or not headphones are plugged in (seemed to be a recurring issue among some).
    • Interestingly, mic DOES pick up audio in recorded videos.
    Troubleshooting steps:

• Cleaned out holes on both mics.
    • Reboot phone.
    • Soft reset phone.
    • Update phone to WP 8.1 dev preview.
    The phone's over a year old, so yeah I know I'm not getting a warranty replacement or anything. I'm torn whether this is a hardware issue (because software updates don't seem to affect it) or a software issue (because there are limited circumstances where
    the issue doesn't occur). If it's a hardware issue I'll probably just get a new phone (a 930 would be sweet, but alas, I live in the US). If it's a software issue I'd like to know if there are any bug-fixing steps I can try.

Justin

Stunrunner---01, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Mic pick al audio input

Can't isolate line audio from mic input; audio driver not showing.

Excellent reply. I set Audacity as you suggest and it works. To my perfectionist mind, there's one flaw: with all volumes to max, the recording level is rather low, as the attached snip shows. Any ideas how to increase it? My previous Win 7 laptop allowed far more level than this, using a Realtek driver.

Mic pick al audio input [​IMG]

Airlane1979, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Mic pick al audio input

1. Mic pick al audio input - Similar Threads - Mic pick audio

2. Windows barely picks up headset mic input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows barely picks up headset mic input: I have had this issue for a while now where my mic always sounds super quiet. I have had the issue with multiple different headsets, different software, and different devices running different versions of windows Desktop PC with windows 10 and laptop with windows 11. I have...
  3. Windows barely picks up headset mic input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows barely picks up headset mic input: I have had this issue for a while now where my mic always sounds super quiet. I have had the issue with multiple different headsets, different software, and different devices running different versions of windows Desktop PC with windows 10 and laptop with windows 11. I have...
  4. Windows barely picks up headset mic input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio input is picking up all system inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio input is picking up all system inputs: My audio jack seems to be picking up every input and sound from my system games, music, videos etc all the time. Even when my mic is muted and my voice isnt picked up the other inputs still are. I have troubleshot for hours going over every other answer microsoft has provided...
  6. Audio input is picking up all system inputs

Audio input is picking up all system inputs: My audio jack seems to be picking up every input and sound from my system games, music, videos etc all the time. Even when my mic is muted and my voice isnt picked up the other inputs still are. I have troubleshot for hours going over every other answer microsoft has provided...
  7. Desktop audio picking up on my mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop audio picking up on my mic: I recently got a new laptop but I've come across an issue where my desktop audio is being picked up from my headphone mic. I've tried doing reinstalling drivers, updating drivers, updating windows, different headsets but nothing. The issue is non-existant on my laptop mic....
  8. Mic picking up very little audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic picking up very little audio: A few days ago while I was recording a video, I found out that the audio was way too low, so I tweaked some settings but nothing worked. Then I opened windows sound setting and the little mic bar thing was barely getting any audio, I reinstalled the drivers, checked the...
  9. Mic picking up very little audio

Mic picking up very little audio: A few days ago while I was recording a video, I found out that the audio was way too low, so I tweaked some settings but nothing worked. Then I opened windows sound setting and the little mic bar thing was barely getting any audio, I reinstalled the drivers, checked the...
  10. Headset Mic Detected but will not pick up audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset Mic Detected but will not pick up audio: I bought the CM MH751 headset and plugged it in as normal using the cable splitter so that the headset and mic are in their correct jacks. The audio to the headset is working correct and the mic is detected but it will not take audio input. I have done troubleshooting for...