Windows 10: Mic problem windows 10

Discus and support Mic problem windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a USB headset that is sounding very muffled on windows 10. The bizarre thing is I have 2 hard drives and the same windows installed on both,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Truss387, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Truss387 Win User

Mic problem windows 10

Hi, I have a USB headset that is sounding very muffled on windows 10. The bizarre thing is I have 2 hard drives and the same windows installed on both, one version the mic is crisp and clean, the other hard drive it is muffledPlease help!

:)

Truss387, Jul 30, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 30, 2021
  4. jooi312 Win User

Mic problem windows 10

USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up Mic problem windows 10 :)

jooi312, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Mic problem windows 10

1. Mic problem windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mic problem

2. headphone mic problems windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    headphone mic problems windows 10: Hi im Poema,I have a mac mini 2012 with a windows 10 partition and I bought the steelseries arctis 3. Its didnt work on bouth my macos or my windows 10 partition so I bought a pc jack to iphone/smartphone jack adapter this...
  3. Problems using mic with my Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems using mic with my Bluetooth headphones: I am using Sony WCH-CH510 Bluetooth wireless headphones with my Windows 10 Dell Latitude 7420 laptop. I am seeing a very weird behavior in the PC whenever I try using the microphone of the headphone. The applications do not release the microphone resource after using it. For...
  4. My speakers, mic and aux port isn't working , driver problem

My speakers, mic and aux port isn't working , driver problem: So I have a lenovo AIO and I installed windows 10 on it but after that I noticed that my speakers are not working I tried to reinstall drivers from device manager , I tried windows update, I tried to install manually from realtek website, I tried 3rd party driver installers,...
  5. USB Mic Problems

USB Mic Problems: I have a bizarre problem with using Skype and Webex. At home I have a Dell AE515 Speaker bar/phone certified for use with Skype. This is connected to a Dell UP2716D monitor USB hub.At my work site, I use a Plantronics headset not sure of model, also connected via a Dell...
  6. Mic problem

Mic problem: All of my audio including people's voices are playing through my microphone on discord, teamspeak, game chat etc. and I can't seem to fix it. Its not my microphone because when I mute my mic on my headset the audio still plays. I have tried disabling all of the other audio...
  7. Hey, i came here with a question about solving my arctis 3 headset mic problem

Hey, i came here with a question about solving my arctis 3 headset mic problem: Yesterday, my mic was very weird noises when moving around and i had very tangled cables, i untangled the cables overnight and today the mic doesn't want to work, i've tried so many software solutions but none worked, also i dont think its a hardware problem since it works on...
  8. Corasair HS35 headset mic problems

Corasair HS35 headset mic problems: I have an Acer Aspire VX laptop and a Corsair HS35 headset that refuse to work together The audio will play through the headset just fine but I cannot get the microphone to work. When plugged into the 3.5mm port on my laptop I do not see the headset show up in the drop down...
  9. Problem with my mic

Problem with my mic: So i decided to play around with sound control panel and a somehow turned off my mic, while my headphones still work fine. help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-my-mic/c060d426-f8cb-49eb-98c7-05f46824da80
  10. Windows 20H2 Mic problem

Windows 20H2 Mic problem: Hello, I have this problem that I cannot use my mic at all after update 20H2. Whenever I connect on Discord or Google meet, my mic makes completely out of world noises and doesn't detect my voice at all. It's also important to note that this is happening to me no matter what...