Windows 10: Mic problem

Discus and support Mic problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Well, the problem is that every time I restart my PC my mic volume goes up to 100. Any help to fix it ? submitted by /u/Rhino1523 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rhino1523, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:32 PM.

1. Mic problem

Well, the problem is that every time I restart my PC my mic volume goes up to 100. Any help to fix it ?

submitted by /u/Rhino1523
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rhino1523, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:32 PM
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

3. jooi312 Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up Mic problem :)

4. Mic problem

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thema:

Mic problem

1. Mic problem - Similar Threads - Mic problem

2. I have a problem with my mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a problem with my mic: I have the latest drivers working perfectly for my tascam condenser mic and my audio interface.When i open audacity to record something, it sounds sharp and it works perfectly, but when i open, let's say skype or zoom cloud meetings and test my microphone with echo sound...
  3. Why 6 years later has windows not fixed the problem with plug n play usb mics?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why 6 years later has windows not fixed the problem with plug n play usb mics?: Just bought a blue yeti mic. My voice was super quiet despite setting volume and boost to max. Applied all the fixes online to discover the issue is windows know about the problem but haven't fixed it in more than 5 years....
  4. Headset mic problem

Headset mic problem: Hi there. I just got a new pc and it wont find my mic. There are 2 ports , one for a headset and one for a mic, I can hear all sounds but my mic doesn't work. The headset that I have has its own mic. I have tried to update the drivers and reinstalling them and nothing...
  5. mic problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    mic problems: Hiya, i wanted to know how to fix a problem with my mic, ive had the mic for about a year and been using it for my xbox and my mics been loud and sound qaulity is amazing but ive recently biult a pc and downloaded discord and when i went to join a voice chat all that came...
  6. mic problem need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mic problem need help: so when I use a app that uses a mic I have to plug in the headset with a mic first then when I open the app it turns on the mic but when I open the app first then plug it in the audio only works but not the mic is there any way I can like enable a option or something...
  7. Mic problem

Mic problem: Hi i have a problem with the mic i think and it's when i plug the 3.5 audio jack it gives the popup to choose what device i plugged in the device i plugged in was headset with microphone i choose it but when i go to sounds then recording the mic is plugged in but it wont work...
  8. About mic problem

in Cortana
    About mic problem: After update my mic has stop working. Cortana also doesn't respond to my voice and while playing games i can hear others sound but they can't hear mine why??? Can you please help, i've searched for solution but did'nt work....
  9. Mic problems with Realtek Audio, Dell G7 7588

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mic problems with Realtek Audio, Dell G7 7588: Recently, my laptop (Dell G7 7588) has decided it wants to use the built in mic instead of my Astro A10 mic. I have checked for drivers everywhere, set different audio dsevices as default, unplugged my Asus VG245 monitor, and uninstalled then reinstalled every audio driver,...
  10. Rats, I can't hear you. It might be a mic problem. (says Cortana)

in Cortana
    Rats, I can't hear you. It might be a mic problem. (says Cortana): Hello all, I am new here and not a techie so please bear with me on this. I have a Windows 10 laptop purchased early last year and a Windows 10 Tablet/PC purchased early this. Never activated/used Cortana on the laptop as there was no real need to, however it does come in...