Windows 10: mic problems in discord

Discus and support mic problems in discord in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im having problems with my mic in discord, sometimes it works but then it just cuts of and non of my mics work after, ive tried using several external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sillyjoness, Apr 20, 2021.

1. mic problems in discord

im having problems with my mic in discord, sometimes it works but then it just cuts of and non of my mics work after, ive tried using several external mic, and the internal mic, and ive changed earpieces like a thousand times, and it doesnt work.

:)

sillyjoness, Apr 20, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Paulo GM Win User
    Discord Microphone Use Prohibited for No Reason

See if you've missed some steps in setting up microphone for Discord with this article

https://windowsreport.com/discord-mic-not-worki...

Also, you may go to Settings > System > Sound > under Input, select the Microphone then Troubleshoot

Paulo GM, Apr 20, 2021
  4. auroken Win User

mic problems in discord

Discord issue

the only thing l didnt install from the HP websites drivers was my GPU drivers any updates l get l get through the HP software.

the weird thing is l originally thought this was an issue with me using discord while playing Final Fantasy XIV, however yesterday l was chatting with a friend helping him set up a server and the screen started flashing black which pretty much suggests the problem is pretty much has discord at its center, that said Bitdefender has some form of Mic protection that l havent gotten around to turning off. though given whatever the issue is, is causing (intermittent) display issues it seems like a real long shot.. though l can say is it only happens while voice chatting.

auroken, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

mic problems in discord

1. mic problems in discord - Similar Threads - mic problems discord

2. Why does my mic not work on Discord?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mic not work on Discord?: My mic doesn't work on discord, but works on everything else, mic access is enabled, but Discord says mic is off for no reason that I know of. I used a mic tester, and it works, but on Discord, it doesn't, this was happening for a week. My system information is:OS Name:...
  3. Why does my mic not work on Discord?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my mic not work on Discord?: My mic doesn't work on discord, but works on everything else, mic access is enabled, but Discord says mic is off for no reason that I know of. I used a mic tester, and it works, but on Discord, it doesn't, this was happening for a week. My system information is:OS Name:...
  4. discord installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    discord installation problem: I'm here to ask about the discord installation code 0x8a150006, I looked for someone who had the same error and tried to use the code Get-AppxPackage -allusers foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$$_.InstallLocationappxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode} in command prompt,...
  5. discord installation problem

discord installation problem: I'm here to ask about the discord installation code 0x8a150006, I looked for someone who had the same error and tried to use the code Get-AppxPackage -allusers foreach {Add-AppxPackage -register "$$_.InstallLocationappxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode} in command prompt,...
  6. Discord Installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord Installation problem: Hi,I am using windows 11 OS and I am not able to install Discord on my PC. I had the same when I had windows 10 on the same PC. I tried downloading it through official discord website but this cameI also tried downloading it through Microsoft store but this error code came...
  7. Discord Installation problem

Discord Installation problem: Hi,I am using windows 11 OS and I am not able to install Discord on my PC. I had the same when I had windows 10 on the same PC. I tried downloading it through official discord website but this cameI also tried downloading it through Microsoft store but this error code came...
  8. Mic not working in Discord.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working in Discord.: I just got a new PC and tried playing with my friend on Discord. As it turns out I can either have it so my headphone speakers work or my mic works. Not both. I could do both on my old PC. How can I fix this? submitted by /u/69Human69 [link] [comments]...
  9. Discord microphone problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Discord microphone problem?: I'm not heard in the Discord. I have the Sharkoon SGH1 headset It was fine yesterday but apparently I changed something You can't hear me in the voice recorder either Can I get some help with this? Discord Mirkofon Problem?
  10. Internet problem with discord.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet problem with discord.: I would use discord voice chat for a couple of hours and it would drop my internet completely, I would have to troubleshoot it and it would say "The default gateway is unavailable" and it would fix the internet but the same problem would still happen, I have disabled...