Windows 10: Mic problems

Discus and support Mic problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So the thing is, I did a factory reset for my laptop awhile ago and now my mic is having issues. When a mic is plugged in, the computer doesn't output... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PinkHaidar, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Mic problems

So the thing is, I did a factory reset for my laptop awhile ago and now my mic is having issues. When a mic is plugged in, the computer doesn't output with the plugged in mic but instead it outputs with the built-in laptop mic. Could there be a driver issue?

:)

PinkHaidar, Oct 21, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Oct 21, 2020
  3. jooi312 Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up Mic problems :)

jooi312, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Mic problems

mic problems

Hello Elithon,

I do apologize if the above steps did not worked. Lets try to ensure first if the Microphone is listed as your default Recoding Device. Please click START and search CONTROL PANEL and go to SOUNDS then we need to go to RECORDING TAB and check if the Mic is
    listed if not try to right click on that windows and check both Disable and Disconnected Device if it shows up right click and go to properties and check levels and make sure its not disabled.

Regards,

Paul_Mykel, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Mic problems

1. Mic problems - Similar Threads - Mic problems

2. mic problem. no one can hear me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic problem. no one can hear me: mic all set but no one can hear me .all drivers already installed and updated.or all application mic access done https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-problem-no-one-can-hear-me/e2d0d631-eaf8-4568-a7b0-f7e5fb484d2b
  3. mic problem. no one can hear me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic problem. no one can hear me: mic all set but no one can hear me .all drivers already installed and updated.or all application mic access done https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-problem-no-one-can-hear-me/e2d0d631-eaf8-4568-a7b0-f7e5fb484d2b
  4. Mic Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Problem: Hi,I really am unsure whats going on... I have Asus TUF506HM, Windows 10 Professional. In the past I did not have a need for the mic and camera so I turned it off in Group Policy and disabled drivers for both.I have to use it now, so I renabled the driver and shut off the...
  5. Mic Problem

Mic Problem: Hi,I really am unsure whats going on... I have Asus TUF506HM, Windows 10 Professional. In the past I did not have a need for the mic and camera so I turned it off in Group Policy and disabled drivers for both.I have to use it now, so I renabled the driver and shut off the...
  6. Mic Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Usb mic problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb mic problem: Usb microphone problemHi everyone. I recently bought an usb microphone t bone 420 and when i plug it in my laptop the windows can't see it. Another weird problem is that everytime i try to plug it the mouse stops and if i plug the mic first and the mouse second it doesnt even...
  8. Usb mic problem

Usb mic problem: Usb microphone problemHi everyone. I recently bought an usb microphone t bone 420 and when i plug it in my laptop the windows can't see it. Another weird problem is that everytime i try to plug it the mouse stops and if i plug the mic first and the mouse second it doesnt even...
  9. Mic and audio problems with Turtle Beach PX22 headset windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic and audio problems with Turtle Beach PX22 headset windows 11: Hello, I recently tried connecting my PX22 headsets to my PC as described in the official Turtle Beach page.After connecting, the mic doesn't seem to be working, as in voice recordings I've attempted the mic doesn't even pick up sound. Additionally, only the left side of the...
  10. Mic and audio problems with Turtle Beach PX22 headset windows 11

Mic and audio problems with Turtle Beach PX22 headset windows 11: Hello, I recently tried connecting my PX22 headsets to my PC as described in the official Turtle Beach page.After connecting, the mic doesn't seem to be working, as in voice recordings I've attempted the mic doesn't even pick up sound. Additionally, only the left side of the...