Windows 10: Mic problems

Discus and support Mic problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am on pc and I'm in a party with my friends that are on Xbox. The problem that I have is I can hear them but they can't hear me. How do I fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by R3tro, Mar 31, 2021.

1. R3tro Win User

Mic problems

I am on pc and I'm in a party with my friends that are on Xbox. The problem that I have is I can hear them but they can't hear me. How do I fix this problem?

:)

R3tro, Mar 31, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Mar 31, 2021
  3. jooi312 Win User
    USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up Mic problems :)

jooi312, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Mic problems

mic problems

Hello Elithon,

I do apologize if the above steps did not worked. Lets try to ensure first if the Microphone is listed as your default Recoding Device. Please click START and search CONTROL PANEL and go to SOUNDS then we need to go to RECORDING TAB and check if the Mic is listed if not try to right click on that windows and check both Disable and Disconnected Device if it shows up right click and go to properties and check levels and make sure its not disabled.

Regards,

Paul_Mykel, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Mic problems

1. Mic problems - Similar Threads - Mic problems

2. earphone mic problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    earphone mic problems: i recently bought a temp microphone, its earphones and they have a microphone but the mic is on the ears, like the thing u put in your ears, rather than on the mic itself, the earphones are apple, just the normal earphones and its really annoying me!...
  3. Mic problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic problems: Im gonna summaries my problem quickly. After updating my system to windows 10, my PC can’t recognize my mic whatsoever. I’ve literally tried everything but my computer just doesn’t connect to my microphone anymore. submitted by /u/International_Yak_72 [link] [comments]...
  4. built-in mic problem

built-in mic problem: does Duolingo messes up the built-in mic? mine stop working after using Duolingo. Coincidence? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/built-in-mic-problem/4eba2712-4817-4b78-a890-92174b7ec0e0
  5. Problems with Mic in settings no option for input only output

Problems with Mic in settings no option for input only output: Mic not working on main monitor working on second monitor how to change back as no option to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-mic-in-settings-no-option-for-input/e768afbc-75e7-4c90-b127-c8cab92b6874
  6. Headphones arctis 9X problem with Bluetooth cannot use stereo and mic I need to chose lower...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones arctis 9X problem with Bluetooth cannot use stereo and mic I need to chose lower...: I paid allot of many for these headphones and I don't understand why it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headphones-arctis-9x-problem-with-bluetooth-cannot/9837440a-783e-471a-8aca-1a68e7579183
  7. Problem with Bluetooth and Mic jack

Problem with Bluetooth and Mic jack: Im wondering i have this really weird problem that affects my mic and bluetooth connection it says this device does not support bluetooth even tho before i changed to linux i was on windows and worked fine. The mic when i plugged it into my other computer it completely fine...
  8. Audio/ mic problems on laptop after latest Windows 10 update

Audio/ mic problems on laptop after latest Windows 10 update: Hi, Last night I downloaded the latest Windows 10 update. Took much longer than any update in the past. However, when I plugged in the same earphones as always Realtek Audio Console popped up (which it never does). I continued doing things as I normally would, but for...
  9. Glitchy/Robotic Mic Problems

Glitchy/Robotic Mic Problems: A few days go, my friends told me during a call that my microphone was really laggy and glitchy. I thought it was just my Internet, but the problem persisted. It used to be fine before without any problems. So after eliminating bad WiFi, I thought it was just the specific...
  10. Mic Problems

Mic Problems: So I have an Astro A40 headset, and it works perfectly fine on my console and anything else I try. But when I plug it into my computer it works fine in discord but on the test screen and in games the mic is too quiet for people to hear. I’ve been on all of the support calls...