Windows 10: Mic said to be too low

Discus and support Mic said to be too low in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; First time owning a pc, and I've been trying to figure out why my microphone sounds low, even if I'm at the verge of yelling whenever I talk with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cedos, May 22, 2024.

1. Cedos Win User

Mic said to be too low

First time owning a pc, and I've been trying to figure out why my microphone sounds low, even if I'm at the verge of yelling whenever I talk with my friends through discord or any other flatform. There's also the problem of my pc saying that Line is not plugged in, refering to the red/pink jack even though my headphone jacks are plugged in the appropriate holes corresponding their color. I would appreciate some solutions for these problems, because I've tried youtube and no luck, and if you're wondering, headphones audio is fine, just mic sensitivity is low.

:)

Cedos, May 22, 2024
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, May 22, 2024
  3. notuo Win User
    Mic level is too low

Thanks Ted, yes. I was thinking about this and I remember read that the issue (not having the Mic boost) is because this is an integrated camera with mic OR this is the basis driver within the OS

Mic said to be too low 324767d1616809866t-mic-level-too-low-miclevel-005.jpg

Mic said to be too low 324768d1616809866t-mic-level-too-low-miclevel-004.jpg

Mic said to be too low 324769d1616809866t-mic-level-too-low-miclevel-003.jpg

Mic said to be too low 324770d1616809866t-mic-level-too-low-miclevel-002.jpg

Mic said to be too low 324771d1616809866t-mic-level-too-low-miclevel-001.jpg

notuo, May 22, 2024
  4. MNA2 Win User

Mic said to be too low

Low Volume When Using Condenser Microphone.

Hello,

See my responses below. Basically I have already tried everything you suggested prior to me making this post. Also I don't understand why a cheap clip-on mic is working while my condenser mic isn't.

Thema:

Mic said to be too low

1. Mic said to be too low - Similar Threads - Mic said too

2. Mic said to be too low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic said to be too low: First time owning a pc, and I've been trying to figure out why my microphone sounds low, even if I'm at the verge of yelling whenever I talk with my friends through discord or any other flatform. There's also the problem of my pc saying that Line is not plugged in, refering...
  3. Headset mic too low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset mic too low: I'm having this issue whee my mic can't recognize my voice and the volume is too low. I need to cover up my mouth and the mic together for my voice to be recognized. How can I fix this?...
  4. Headset mic too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic too low: I'm having this issue whee my mic can't recognize my voice and the volume is too low. I need to cover up my mouth and the mic together for my voice to be recognized. How can I fix this?...
  5. Headset mic too low

6. headset mic too low

headset mic too low: Lately my mic is having an issue that it cannot recognize my voice and it's really low in volume, I need to max everything and close my hands near the mouth to have my voice recognized. Having oculus removed help a lot with the issue. However, right now it's not working at...
  7. headset mic too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset mic too low: Lately my mic is having an issue that it cannot recognize my voice and it's really low in volume, I need to max everything and close my hands near the mouth to have my voice recognized. Having oculus removed help a lot with the issue. However, right now it's not working at...
  8. headset mic too low

9. Mic level is too low

Mic level is too low: Hi all. I got a generic (amazon) camera that has a mic built in. The video part is running fine but the mic level (sound on the other side) is not. The generic driver is up to date. The control panel | sound | recording |Microphone | Properties | level is set at 100% I...
  10. Mic Volume too Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Volume too Low: I just recently got a new headset, however this problem is not new to the headset, has just gotten worse. The microphone volume is just simply extremely low, to the point where people are maxing me out in discord and then my volume is just barely comfortable for them...