Windows 10: Mic sounds really tinny lack of bass and quiet

Discus and support Mic sounds really tinny lack of bass and quiet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, guys whenever I put my headset into my 3.5mm jack on my laptop the audio sounds really tinny lack of bass and quiet, I've tried multiple headsets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TarunRamesh, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Mic sounds really tinny lack of bass and quiet

Hi, guys whenever I put my headset into my 3.5mm jack on my laptop the audio sounds really tinny lack of bass and quiet, I've tried multiple headsets but they all do the same thing. Any help would be appreciated.
    also, my headset is a sades sa810

:)

TarunRamesh, Apr 25, 2020

2. windows 10 sound is tinny realtek drivers, no bass

windows 10 sound is tinny, realtek drivers, no bass, tried adjusting quality, brand new computer 10 installed, I should not have to pay Microsoft for good quality sound ? love my music, not sqeaky stuff

Catherinerowe, Apr 25, 2020
  3. AlWF1 Win User
    Windows 10 System Sounds- Tinny, no Bass

I tried your suggestion above. If anything, the rollback driver sound quality may be even a little worse in regards to No bass and tinny sounding. The driver being used now is dated 3/6/2018 and the version is 6.0.1.8393. Any other suggestions? Thanks
    in advance.

AlWF1, Apr 25, 2020
  4. AlWF1 Win User

Mic sounds really tinny lack of bass and quiet

Windows 10 System Sounds- Tinny, no Bass

New HP Envy Laptop (17-bw0)- Windows chimes that are activated by events in windows are very tinny with no bass. Music CDs and YouTube video audio sound is OK. Tried updating and rolling back Realtek Audio driver under Sound, Video, and game controllers.
    Tried changing all settings that I could find. Nothing made a difference. Can anyone help with this? Thanks in advance.

AlWF1, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Mic sounds really tinny lack of bass and quiet

1. Mic sounds really tinny lack of bass and quiet - Similar Threads - Mic sounds really

2. Quiet Mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quiet Mic: My mic is working, just when I record myself, I can barely hear. I've tried everything I can but its not working. can someone please help find another solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quiet-mic/1d6e0992-df14-49c5-b077-2ae1eadfae28
  3. Quiet Mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quiet Mic: My mic is working, just when I record myself, I can barely hear. I've tried everything I can but its not working. can someone please help find another solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quiet-mic/1d6e0992-df14-49c5-b077-2ae1eadfae28
  4. Quiet Mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows lacking in bass

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows lacking in bass: I'm currently having an issue with windows filtering out all sub base seemingly 80hz and under, my pc is hooked into an amplifier that feeds to a 10 inch kicker and the pc vibrates more than the kicker from all the fans in the case. I know my system is good because I hook my...
  6. Mic really quiet after I reinstalled windows

Mic really quiet after I reinstalled windows: I just installed windows and when I went on discord my friends couldn’t hear me I checked the mic settings in control panel and it’s all the way up with the mic boost and it’s all the way up on discord too does anyone know what’s wrong? Thanks!! submitted by...
  7. Built in mic got REALLY quiet, any help?

Built in mic got REALLY quiet, any help?: So, I have an MSI GE75 Raider and one day I was messing with my friends on discord with a voice changer called voicemod, long story short, I realized after uninstaling it that my mic got REALLY quiet, and since its a built in mic (which I don't really know where it is...
  8. No bass and tinny sound

No bass and tinny sound: Hi all, I have a HP Pavilion Power Laptop 15-cb0xx running windows 10. I have no Bass in youtube or and media player and the sound in general sounds horrible. This was not always the case. However, when I go into Fruity Loops (a digital audio workstation that uses another...
  9. Media sounds keep going really quiet?

Media sounds keep going really quiet?: Every time I get a notification or I go on a webpage with some media my spotify or VLC goes really quiet. This only recently started happening.. I've not connected my phone to my Windows 10 or anything.. Any ideas? Thanks submitted by /u/mle-2005 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows 10 System Sounds- Tinny, no Bass

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 System Sounds- Tinny, no Bass: New HP Envy Laptop (17-bw0)- Windows chimes that are activated by events in windows are very tinny with no bass. Music CDs and YouTube video audio sound is OK. Tried updating and rolling back Realtek Audio driver under Sound, Video, and game controllers. Tried changing all...