Windows 10: Mic / Speakers not working!

Discus and support Mic / Speakers not working! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have a very weird problem with my speakers and microphone. I try to describe it as detailed as possible: Yesterday evening around 8 PM GMT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by danini1705, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Mic / Speakers not working!

Hey guys, I have a very weird problem with my speakers and microphone. I try to describe it as detailed as possible:

Yesterday evening around 8 PM GMT +1 I was recording my voice through Audacity and listened to it. Everything worked perfectly fine. After that I started streamlabs, because I wanted to go live, but my microphone didnt seam to work, only my speakers did. I got a Behringer Xenyx Q802 USB mixtape which is connected to my PC and where my speakers and mic are connected to. So when I go to my sound settings, I see that my mic is working, but when I go to advanced settings and start playing music, I see that my sound is working. When I let the music running and go back to my sound settings, my mic doesnt work anymore. When I stop playing the music so no sound at all and go back to sound settings, my mic works again.

Things I have tried so far:

Reinstalling Audio Drivers
    Restarting the PC
    Restoring my PC to a point, where it worked
    Replugging everything
    Using different cables

I plugged the mixtape into my ps4 and I saw that the sound and my mic worked fine. So it is no issue related to my mixtape.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EWRfqty_w_7GYOaNOmIA2gT1x-zuwApn/view?usp=sharing
    This is the video I did with my phone, so you can see how it works.

My PC Parts:
    CPU: Ryzen 5 2600x
    GPU: RX 580
    Mainboard. MSI B450 GAMING PLUS
    MEMORY: 16 GB DDR4

I also asked around 10 people who helped me but didn't manage to fix it.

Thanks in advance

:)

danini1705, Mar 19, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Mar 19, 2020
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Ruud Win User

Mic / Speakers not working!

Combined mic/speakers

I have a combined mic and speakers jack and also a combined input, but my microphone isn't working. it's just using my pc mic.

Thema:

Mic / Speakers not working!

1. Mic / Speakers not working! - Similar Threads - Mic Speakers working

2. ASUS X415 MIC AND SPEAKER NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS X415 MIC AND SPEAKER NOT WORKING: I had just bought my ASUS X415 laptop around 2 months ago and never damaged it. However, I started my laptop one day for an online class and the microphone and the speakers were not working in the call. So I tested the speaker by playing music and videos but realized the...
  3. ASUS X415 MIC AND SPEAKER NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS X415 MIC AND SPEAKER NOT WORKING: I had just bought my ASUS X415 laptop around 2 months ago and never damaged it. However, I started my laptop one day for an online class and the microphone and the speakers were not working in the call. So I tested the speaker by playing music and videos but realized the...
  4. No mic and speaker access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No mic and speaker access: i am using kali desktop GUI but my mic and speakers are not working. this is what it shows to me in settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-mic-and-speaker-access/28b77532-aa84-4aea-93c3-8cf98e470911
  5. Windows 10 - mic and speaker not working-

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - mic and speaker not working-: I restarted my pc I did nothing such of setting configurations and the mic and speakers aren't working , they aren't showing in playback devicesdisabled view enabled , still , Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  6. Mic Trouble on a headset with working speakers

Mic Trouble on a headset with working speakers: I have a desktop PC with a mic connected via an audio splitter but no matter what I try I can't get my mic to work despite the headset speakers working perfectly. Tried messing with realtek settings, updating driverswindows just said they are all up to date, and messing with...
  7. Headphone detected as speaker and mic not working

Headphone detected as speaker and mic not working: My headphone was working well previously but after i plugged in my PS4 controller i think it just override the software or something. I used to be able to listen and talk with this headphone and in the sound playback panel it will be detected as KZ earphone but now it is...
  8. Mic and Speaker troubleshoot not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic and Speaker troubleshoot not working: I am going to keep it short. When I go into settings and try to troubleshoot my mic or my headset, a pop up opens with the message "Windows cannot access the specified divide, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." This is my personal...
  9. Bluetooth speaker with mic - mic not working when connected on Win10

Bluetooth speaker with mic - mic not working when connected on Win10: Hi all, We have bought a speaker for our office to use in conferences. The bluetooth speaker has a microphone, and works fine (both mic and speaker) when connected to a smartphone. The problem appears when we connect it to a laptop. Although it appears in the...
  10. Combined mic/speakers

Combined mic/speakers: I have a combined mic and speakers jack and also a combined input, but my microphone isn't working. it's just using my pc mic. 37678