Windows 10: Mic stopped working after update.

Discus and support Mic stopped working after update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, my microphone stopped working after I updated my computer. And I can't get it going again, have tested tips from lots of pages but I can't get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lilchoklad., Apr 17, 2020.

1. Mic stopped working after update.

Hi, my microphone stopped working after I updated my computer. And I can't get it going again, have tested tips from lots of pages but I can't get the microphone up again. Does anyone have any tips?

:)

lilchoklad., Apr 17, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Apr 17, 2020
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Mic stopped working after update.

Why has bluetooth mic stopped working.

My Bluetooth mic has stopped working on my Windows 10 phone. The sound is connected OK but the mic won't work. I've tried resetting everything, disconnecting/reconnecting, rebooting but nothing seems to help. The windows phone uses its internal mic and
    ignores the Bluetooth mic. Anyone any suggestions?

StephenHurrell, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Mic stopped working after update.

1. Mic stopped working after update. - Similar Threads - Mic stopped working

2. why my display audio and mic stop working after update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my display audio and mic stop working after update?: Hello community device info Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.19 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.77 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display windows info Edition Windows 11...
  3. why my display audio and mic stop working after update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my display audio and mic stop working after update?: Hello community device info Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-1005G1 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.19 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.77 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display windows info Edition Windows 11...
  4. Sony WH-1000XM5 mic stopped working after update to 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WH-1000XM5 mic stopped working after update to 22H2: A few days ago my Windows 11 updated to 22H2 and my Bluetooth Headphones Sony WH-1000XM5 microphone isn't working anymore. A few points to consider:Before the update, everything was working as expectedBefore the update, Windows and apps like Teams or Discord would show me 2...
  5. Sony WH-1000XM5 mic stopped working after update to 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony WH-1000XM5 mic stopped working after update to 22H2: A few days ago my Windows 11 updated to 22H2 and my Bluetooth Headphones Sony WH-1000XM5 microphone isn't working anymore. A few points to consider:Before the update, everything was working as expectedBefore the update, Windows and apps like Teams or Discord would show me 2...
  6. Mic stopped working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic stopped working?: My laptop after being through years of damage will randomly shut down and then start back up again randomly, and usually it's fine. This time I was on a call with friends, and it happened, and now my microphone isn't working at all. My computer doesn't pick up any problems,...
  7. Mic not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working after windows update: Last night I finally updated windows after putting it off for a while. When I tried to speak to other people in discord and games they told me that my mic was static. I tested the mic and listened to it through my headphones and heard a really grating, awful static sound...
  8. mic stopped working

mic stopped working: The issue occurred after Windows 10 was updated. I was trying to get in touch with my friend over facebook but mic wasn’t working.I wasn’t able to turn it on in the settings...
  9. Mic stopped working after update

Mic stopped working after update: The mic stopped working in two apps after the last update. It is working in desktop apps but refuses access in some apps used for video editing. It is impossible to turn on mic manually, I tried...
  10. 3rd party Mic stopped working after update.

3rd party Mic stopped working after update.: I use a Bose Sound Comfort 3 for audio and audio in on my PC. For some reason the mic stopped working, I have gone though every available trouble shooting method I could find on google and nothing works. Background; My mic shows a clicking sound when i press the buttons...