Windows 10: Mic suddently stopped working

Discus and support Mic suddently stopped working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys! Today my mic suddently stopped working after booting my pc. I've tried to check every possible setting, but they all seem ok. The pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pakaaaaaaa, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Mic suddently stopped working

Hello guys! Today my mic suddently stopped working after booting my pc. I've tried to check every possible setting, but they all seem ok. The pc detects the mic, but it just doesn't pick up anything. I've tried reinstalling the realtek drivers and restoring my pc, but the problem still persists. What can I do? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Pakaaaaaaa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pakaaaaaaa, Aug 2, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Why has bluetooth mic stopped working.

My Bluetooth mic has stopped working on my Windows 10 phone. The sound is connected OK but the mic won't work. I've tried resetting everything, disconnecting/reconnecting, rebooting but nothing seems to help. The windows phone uses its internal mic and
    ignores the Bluetooth mic. Anyone any suggestions?

StephenHurrell, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Basard Win User

Mic suddently stopped working

Mic stopped working...

OK, I got this new microphone headset... the one like telemarketers use, with green and pink plug. Unplugged my old mic (the OLD ones, like the first computer microphones... back when they were still called microPHONES), plugged the new one in, and I go to UN-mute my microphone volume, and it still seems to be muted. I plugged in my old mic, the mic that I know worked last time I used it, two weeks ago before I muted mic.

So now im just confused... none of my mics work... it's not muted... I'm just going to get the latest HD audio drivers from realtek anyways, to see if that works. I'll post back if it works. ---wow i have to get it from techpowerup, because realtek wont go past 25k download speed.

unreal.... of all the newbness in the world... i was plugging them BOTH into the wrong ports.

Basard, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Mic suddently stopped working

1. Mic suddently stopped working - Similar Threads - Mic suddently stopped

2. Microphone stopped working suddently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone stopped working suddently.: Hello Microsoft!Hello, there is a very problematic thing that has arisen. Yesterday December 10th I was playing a computer game and around 18:30 I noticed that my friends can't hear me, that the microphone out of nowhere broke or something. It feels like I've almost tried...
  3. Microphone stopped working suddently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone stopped working suddently.: Hello Microsoft!Hello, there is a very problematic thing that has arisen. Yesterday December 10th I was playing a computer game and around 18:30 I noticed that my friends can't hear me, that the microphone out of nowhere broke or something. It feels like I've almost tried...
  4. Microphone stopped working suddently.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mic stopped working?

Mic stopped working?: My laptop after being through years of damage will randomly shut down and then start back up again randomly, and usually it's fine. This time I was on a call with friends, and it happened, and now my microphone isn't working at all. My computer doesn't pick up any problems,...
  6. mic suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mic suddenly stopped working: today i was playing csgo with my friends and all out of sudden my mic stopped working. it didnt turn on since. i use the camera mic on dell latitude e7470 submitted by /u/Autrozros [link] [comments]...
  7. WOL suddently stopped working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WOL suddently stopped working: So to start with I have been using Wake on Lan for a couple of years now. Recently I had to reinstall the bios for some reason. After that I turned the setting "Resume by PCI-E device" on again. Since this should be the option for WOL to work. So I assumed everything would...
  8. mic stopped working

mic stopped working: The issue occurred after Windows 10 was updated. I was trying to get in touch with my friend over facebook but mic wasn’t working.I wasn’t able to turn it on in the settings...
  9. Mic stopped working after update.

Mic stopped working after update.: Hi, my microphone stopped working after I updated my computer. And I can't get it going again, have tested tips from lots of pages but I can't get the microphone up again. Does anyone have any tips?...
  10. Win10 desktop headphones suddently stopped working

Win10 desktop headphones suddently stopped working: In a nutshell the problem is this: This morning, my son's Windows 10 desktop was working normally, including the headphone jack being usable. Then hours later, audio wouldn't play through the headphones, although inserting phones into the jack was detected. Doing so would...