Windows 10: Mic too sensitive even though properties are turned down

Discus and support Mic too sensitive even though properties are turned down in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I face following problem. I installed USB 4.0 external USB port and Bluetooth headphones. The first day I installed them, everything was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VasilisKer, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Mic too sensitive even though properties are turned down

Hello,

I face following problem.

I installed USB 4.0 external USB port and Bluetooth headphones.

The first day I installed them, everything was working perfect! The level of sensitivity of microphone was about the half, (there is no boost bar) and I could work it perfect!

Then, I turned off computer... and next day... the microphone is extremely sensitive (the level indicator goes directly to top even by touching the mic)!

I checked the properties in recording devices... and the level is where I left it. But even if I turn it to 0 (left)... the sensitivity doesn't change! Only if I mute it it works... but then it's mute!

I tried to reinstall everything but problem remains!

I repeat... I changed NOTHING from one day to other... just restarted computer!

Any idea?

:)

VasilisKer, Jul 30, 2018

2. Mic too sensitive even though properties are turned down

Hi,

My Mic is too sensitive even when the properties are turned all the way down!

Can anyone help!

Mic too sensitive even though properties are turned down f37bedd7-7aa1-4827-b828-eb18a4d9a444.png

^^ This is what i mean by the boost is turned all the way off

somerandomguy12, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Mic too sensitive even though properties are turned down

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• When you say, "Mic is too sensitive" what exactly are you referring to?
    • Are you facing any specific issue with this?
    Kindly elaborate the issue to assist you accordingly.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Mic too sensitive even though properties are turned down

Mic too sensitive even though properties are turned down

Hi,

I've reinstalled the drivers however the device is still too sensitive the slider on the attachment picture does have a effect on the sensitivity however, when turned down its still too sensitive

somerandomguy12, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Mic too sensitive even though properties are turned down

1. Mic too sensitive even though properties are turned down - Similar Threads - Mic too sensitive

2. Mic too quiet. Unable to adjust microphone level in properties.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic too quiet. Unable to adjust microphone level in properties.: Hello I could really use some help. I am using a wireless headset RIG 800HX on Windows 10 and the computer fully detects my microphone and it works in apps and games. The only problem is that the microphone is extremely quiet and I have to yell for people to be able to just...
  3. Touchpad still too sensitive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad still too sensitive: Is there a way of reducing my touchpad sensitivity beyond the limits of the Win10 setting? I have it as the lowest, but still the mouse reacts before my finger actually hits any target....
  4. How to increase mic sensitivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to increase mic sensitivity: I'm having some trouble getting the best recording quality from my microphone. I'm using a gaming headset with mic with a regular headphone jack. I have turned up all the volumes (including microphone boost) in microphone properties and this has resulted in a slight increase...
  5. mic sensitivity

mic sensitivity: my mics sensitivity keeps breaking just lowering for no reason 1 everyday id normally just delete my driver and redownload but now i doesn't work and every time i delete my driver when the computer resets its still there and the mics sensitivity doesn't fix the mic i need...
  6. Touchpad too sensitive . . .

Touchpad too sensitive . . .: I have an Asus laptop, purchased new in September 2019, W10, Firefox, auto-updates all on, has the latest touchpad driver. Win version 1909. An overly-sensitive touchpad has been a problem since new, and also was on my previous laptop, an HP. Yes, it's set on the...
  7. Pen too sensitive

Pen too sensitive: Hi, Recently my pen on my Lenovo Yoga 530 has become really sensitive and picks up the pen and starts writing before it hits the surface of the laptop. It never used to do this, only recently but makes it almost impossible to write with. Do you have any tips/ideas on how...
  8. Down arrow key is suddenly way too sensitive

Down arrow key is suddenly way too sensitive: The down arrow key on my laptop's keyboard is suddenly way too sensitive and has become unusable. If I simply rest my finger on it, it behaves as if I pressed it. If I actually press and let go of it, it behaves as if I'm holding it and prevents me from moving my cursor or...
  9. my microphone is too sensitive

my microphone is too sensitive: every time i talk to my friends they dont hear me because i talk quietly but they hear the noise of the microphone or air or whatever i wanted to change it too be quieter but every time i do that my friends cant hear me anymore...
  10. Touchpad Sensitivity too sensitive in Web Browsers

Touchpad Sensitivity too sensitive in Web Browsers: How can I make my touchpad less sensitive while using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and IE 11? For example, when I am typing something, the zoom size of the webpage is constantly changing. I have set it to Long Delay in Settings, but that didn't seem to help. Are...