Windows 10: Mic voice is lower than my normal voice and distorted.

Discus and support Mic voice is lower than my normal voice and distorted. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have already tried the boost function and it didn't work and I really have high hopes on coming here. My voice is lower as I said and very distorted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TRA0052, Sep 24, 2018.

1. TRA0052 Win User

Mic voice is lower than my normal voice and distorted.

I have already tried the boost function and it didn't work and I really have high hopes on coming here.

My voice is lower as I said and very distorted (like at least a one or two octave lower, to the point I sound like a male)

It's a pain in a neck to record with and I would really like a solution.

Sincerely,

A very troubled person

:)

TRA0052, Sep 24, 2018
  2. jamesfree Win User

voice mic

my mic is at the top of my desktop.i went through the how to do list..where it reconized my voice yet all it reply is !!what did you say!!

jamesfree, Sep 24, 2018
  3. My voice sounds distorted when I us my Toshoba Satellite P55w-b5112 mic

When I try to use my mic on my satellite radius p55w-b5112 my voice sounds distorted. Howto I correct this problem, I have to use it for class and the professor could not understand what I was saying

DangerouslyBeautifulHair, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Snake05 Win User

Google Voice

I am picking up a new phone tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has or knows of a spare Google voice invite. I've been on a list for Google since December, and they don't seem to be giving them out willingly. It would be GREATLY appreciated*Toast :toast:

Snake05, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Mic voice is lower than my normal voice and distorted. - Similar Threads - Mic voice lower

2. mic not picking up my voice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mic not picking up my voice: Hello,I am using a Steelseries Arctis 3 headset and it has been great. However, today the mic just stopped picking up my voice and all that can be heard is a harsh static sound. I was in a discord call last night before I went to sleep and everything was fine. In case it is...
  3. mic not picking up my voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mic not picking up my voice: Hello,I am using a Steelseries Arctis 3 headset and it has been great. However, today the mic just stopped picking up my voice and all that can be heard is a harsh static sound. I was in a discord call last night before I went to sleep and everything was fine. In case it is...
  4. mic not picking up my voice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Voice 'track' lower

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice 'track' lower: I just recently installed a new M.2 drive, and upgraded my RAM. After doing this my audio has developed a very strange issue where any, for lack of a better term, voice track is maybe half the volume of everything else? It's like when you allow Windows to lower other sounds...
  6. Voice 'track' lower

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice 'track' lower: I just recently installed a new M.2 drive, and upgraded my RAM. After doing this my audio has developed a very strange issue where any, for lack of a better term, voice track is maybe half the volume of everything else? It's like when you allow Windows to lower other sounds...
  7. Voice 'track' lower

8. Microphone is distorting my voice on Zoom.

Microphone is distorting my voice on Zoom.: When on Zoom, my voice sounds like I'm under water. I haven't used the microphone for any other apps. I have Windows 10, HP ENVY Laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-distorting-my-voice-on-zoom/91b0e1f7-e5da-4d1e-bd62-e6573889779f
  9. My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....

My Microphone record normal voice as VERY low voice but record high voice correctly....: The title says it all. I don't know what happened, but my microphone doesn't record the normal voice volume, when i increase my high voice, it record it as high voice. please take see this record, recorded with audacity. I don't know what happened. Please help me fix, in...
  10. mic not picking up my voice

mic not picking up my voice: oh boy ok so im on windows 10 and im having issues with my microphone now. so my built-in laptop mic is not working atm. every time i try to record my voice, all i hear is static or light faint taps. it isnt picking up my voice but its picking up output audio. i tried...