Windows 10: mic way too low even after boosting it

Discus and support mic way too low even after boosting it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; title. I cant get my mic to a normal volume, even after doing everything to boost it within windows 10. someone please help, this has been a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TriggerOnTheTrey, Mar 4, 2020.

1. mic way too low even after boosting it

title. I cant get my mic to a normal volume, even after doing everything to boost it within windows 10. someone please help, this has been a problem for weeks

submitted by /u/TriggerOnTheTrey
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TriggerOnTheTrey, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Tonyb Win User

just got a new blue snowball ice mic boost not there low audio

mine looks like its provided by C-media here is a pic. as you can see that is the only slider i got for mine and as far as i can tell it controls just the volume output nothing more, i'm half tempted to try the program i listed above, but have heard of people loosing sound enhancements from realtek from installing it.

mic way too low even after boosting it [​IMG]

mic way too low even after boosting it [​IMG]

Tonyb, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Mic sensitivity too low even with max boost/gain

I'm using a Szaerfa Headset Vocal Wired Microphone and, even with maximum boost/gain, the mic sensitivity is way too low. It does work, however, as, when I click my fingers into the mic, a single green bar appears. I've also unchecked the "Allow Applications
    to take exclusive control of this device" box, but it doesn't affect anything. I'm using a headphone splitter with it due to my laptop only having one audio jack, but even when the mic is in on its own, the same thing happens. Does anybody know a fix for this?
    Thanks.

Radical Larry, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Tonyb Win User

mic way too low even after boosting it

just got a new blue snowball ice mic boost not there low audio

So what the heck is going on nobody can hear me with this mic on windows 10 i put it on windows 7 machine and wala loud audio and people can hear me, i put it back on windows 10 and low audio despite the audio level set at 100 %, but know boost for it at all, so how do i get this mic to sound like it does on windows 7 loud with the slider only at 50% on windows 7. i don't know what to do how do i fix this the snowball is a USB mic and its brand new and works on windows 7 fine, but not 10, anyone have a clue how to boost my audio so i can use this mic on windows 10.

Tonyb, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

mic way too low even after boosting it

1. mic way too low even after boosting it - Similar Threads - mic too low

2. Headset mic too low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset mic too low: I'm having this issue whee my mic can't recognize my voice and the volume is too low. I need to cover up my mouth and the mic together for my voice to be recognized. How can I fix this?...
  3. Headset mic too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic too low: I'm having this issue whee my mic can't recognize my voice and the volume is too low. I need to cover up my mouth and the mic together for my voice to be recognized. How can I fix this?...
  4. headset mic too low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset mic too low: Lately my mic is having an issue that it cannot recognize my voice and it's really low in volume, I need to max everything and close my hands near the mouth to have my voice recognized. Having oculus removed help a lot with the issue. However, right now it's not working at...
  5. headset mic too low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headset mic too low: Lately my mic is having an issue that it cannot recognize my voice and it's really low in volume, I need to max everything and close my hands near the mouth to have my voice recognized. Having oculus removed help a lot with the issue. However, right now it's not working at...
  6. Low mic volume even with max mic boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low mic volume even with max mic boost: I need help, the item's microphone sound and boost are at their maximum, but my sound is still very low, I have tried reinstalling the sound card and changing the microphone, but it still doesn't work, I'm using the win10 system, hope someone can help...
  7. Low mic volume even with max mic boost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low mic volume even with max mic boost: I need help, the item's microphone sound and boost are at their maximum, but my sound is still very low, I have tried reinstalling the sound card and changing the microphone, but it still doesn't work, I'm using the win10 system, hope someone can help...
  8. Low mic volume even with max mic boost

9. mic on full volume and mic boost but still low

mic on full volume and mic boost but still low: i have a BM 800 mic i dont have any sound card but if I put it at the highest volume I still need to get close as possible I cant stay 5 Meters away otherwise they cant hear me the youtube videos are just completely nothing nothing rlly worked on them so yeah. i need help on...
  10. Mic Volume too Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Volume too Low: I just recently got a new headset, however this problem is not new to the headset, has just gotten worse. The microphone volume is just simply extremely low, to the point where people are maxing me out in discord and then my volume is just barely comfortable for them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mic boost option not there

2. windows 10 usb mic gain too low