Windows 10: Mic/Webcam set up

Discus and support Mic/Webcam set up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My wife is working from home, she's using her Win 10 Samsung laptop, but struggling for webcam & mic set up. This is pictures of whats happening.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bjproc, Apr 1, 2020.

1. bjproc Win User

Mic/Webcam set up

Hi,
    My wife is working from home, she's using her Win 10 Samsung laptop, but struggling for webcam & mic set up.

This is pictures of whats happening. first one is the error, 2nd is the options, then the next 2 are in the security when you click manage, just can't get them to work, say drivers are all up to date and both are enabled in device manger, she's got a mic/headset from her work and this works, but still no webcam.

Mic/Webcam set up [​IMG]

Mic/Webcam set up [​IMG]

Mic/Webcam set up [​IMG]

Mic/Webcam set up [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

we were trying through facebook for setting up the webcam & mic, not sure if this was the right thing to do?

:)

bjproc, Apr 1, 2020
  2. bjproc Win User

Mic/Webcam set up

Hi,
    My wife is working from home, she's using her Win 10 Samsung laptop, but struggling for webcam & mic set up.

This is pictures of whats happening. first one is the error, 2nd is the options, then the next 2 are in the security when you click manage, just can't get them to work, say drivers are all up to date and both are enabled in device manger, she's got a mic/headset from her work and this works, but still no webcam.

Mic/Webcam set up [​IMG]

Mic/Webcam set up [​IMG]

Mic/Webcam set up [​IMG]

Mic/Webcam set up [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

we were trying through facebook for setting up the webcam & mic, not sure if this was the right thing to do?

bjproc, Apr 1, 2020
  3. webcam and mic

Hi Roland,

Are you trying to use a specific application which accesses the webcame and mic?

Webcam

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402864...

To open up your webcam or camera, select the Start button, and then select Camera in the list of apps.

If you want to use the camera within other apps, select the Start button, select Settings > Privacy > Camera, and then turn on Let apps use my camera. 

From there, turn on each of the listed apps where you want to use the camera.

Mic

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402798...

Give these a look and let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Apr 1, 2020
  4. smith Win User

Mic/Webcam set up

mic/camera Cortana

The best solution I suggest is totally remove mic and webcam drivers...Then head to official website and get the latest ones..

smith, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Mic/Webcam set up

1. Mic/Webcam set up - Similar Threads - Mic Webcam set

2. Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11: Wanting to set up and use my wireless blutooth headset's microphone i of course tried to set up my mic. The "Get Started" button immidietly opens the speech troubleshooter and asks a question on whether cortana can hear me or vice versa. Clicking on "I cant hear Cortana"...
  3. Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic Needs to be set up to set up Mic Win 11: Wanting to set up and use my wireless blutooth headset's microphone i of course tried to set up my mic. The "Get Started" button immidietly opens the speech troubleshooter and asks a question on whether cortana can hear me or vice versa. Clicking on "I cant hear Cortana"...
  4. Error setting up Mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error setting up Mic: My mic stopped working and when I went to Settings/Speech/Microphone and clicked Get Started, I get the error below. Please advise.Error Code: 0x80004003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-setting-up-mic/35dc63bf-f1ee-44a2-82cd-2c067abd38a9
  5. Error setting up Mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error setting up Mic: My mic stopped working and when I went to Settings/Speech/Microphone and clicked Get Started, I get the error below. Please advise.Error Code: 0x80004003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-setting-up-mic/35dc63bf-f1ee-44a2-82cd-2c067abd38a9
  6. Error setting up Mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Webcam Mic not working

Webcam Mic not working: Hey guys, I have a problem with my Webcam which iam using as a Mic and its kinda broken :/ My Windows is a Custom Version I made with Ntlite (newest build)... but it worked before installing EQ APO ! ) The video function works in Discord and everywhere else, but not the...
  8. mic set-up

mic set-up: The voice detection step can't hear me. Troubleshooter doesn't detect a problem, but the problem might be that Windows is convinced the jack is on the front of my computer and it isn't....
  9. Setting up a webcam as the camera default

Setting up a webcam as the camera default: I just installed the Logitech C270 webcam. I would like my computer to default to it on startup so that I can use the Windows Hello facial recognition to automatically get me through the sign in process (Windows 10). The Device Manager registers the webcam as an imaging...
  10. webcam and mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    webcam and mic: how to access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-and-mic/bed538b8-ab30-4e98-b67c-a2f4280e9f6c