Windows 10: Mic wont unmute

Discus and support Mic wont unmute in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So iv been having thus problem my mic wont unmute it was working and just stoped i dont know whats wrong whith it all tge drivers are updated i havent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KINGHARAMBE, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Mic wont unmute

So iv been having thus problem my mic wont unmute it was working and just stoped i dont know whats wrong whith it all tge drivers are updated i havent donloaded and new apps what do i do

:)

KINGHARAMBE, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Huxley2k7 Win User

High pitched squeeking when mic is unmuted?

Just got a pair of Roccat Kave headphones, 5.1.

When i unmute the mic, i hear this very high pitched squeeking noise, which gets worse the louser i turn up my volume. This happens when unmuting from the remote on the headset and unmuting via the windows control panel.

Running them off realtek HD audio.

Any ideas?

Huxley2k7, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Unmute Microphone

Hi Charles,

We would like to ask you some questions so that we can assist you properly:

• Have you tried using your mic on other PCs'
    • Do other mics work properly on your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you try the various methods listed on the link below to help your resolve your mic issues:

Fix sound problems.

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 25, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

Mic wont unmute

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Mic wont unmute

1. Mic wont unmute - Similar Threads - Mic wont unmute

2. laptop mutes itself wont unmute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop mutes itself wont unmute: I have a new HP Pavillion 15 laptop with windows 11 home that whenever a new update becomes available every few days apparently! the laptop will mute itself and not unmute either by the little tab at the bottom right of the screen or in settings. the only way to unmute the...
  3. laptop mutes itself wont unmute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop mutes itself wont unmute: I have a new HP Pavillion 15 laptop with windows 11 home that whenever a new update becomes available every few days apparently! the laptop will mute itself and not unmute either by the little tab at the bottom right of the screen or in settings. the only way to unmute the...
  4. Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting: So I have a laptop and have had the same one for a while but just today for some reason the mute mic button next to the sound up button hasn't been working right. if it is working right, the light on the button is on if the mic is muted and off if the mic is on, but when I...
  5. Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting: So I have a laptop and have had the same one for a while but just today for some reason the mute mic button next to the sound up button hasn't been working right. if it is working right, the light on the button is on if the mic is muted and off if the mic is on, but when I...
  6. Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. device wont unmute

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    device wont unmute: i did the troubleshoot and it told me it unmuted my device but it didnt. the mute button on my keyboard is glowing and on the speakers in thetab in the bottom of my screen wont unmute no matter how i pressed it. how do i fix this?...
  8. Headset Microphone wont unmute.

Headset Microphone wont unmute.: I purchase this headset and have been using it on with my Windows 10 laptop since November and it's been working fine. I updated my laptop on 02/14/2021 and could not unmute my mic since. The headset is connected through usb. there is an adapter that allows me to mut and...
  9. unmute mic

in Windows 10 Customization
    unmute mic: I am being prompted by Google meet that my microphone is muted thru the system. I have unmuted everything and gone thru the troubleshooting that told me it unmuted the system. Yet, I am still muted....
  10. speakers wont unmute

speakers wont unmute: speakers won't unmute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-wont-unmute/fd878240-ba41-4393-a8d3-32ef0bd264af

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone not unmuting when i press unmute

2. line in wont unmute