Windows 10: Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2

Discus and support Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! Today, I tried connecting my new Oculus Quest 2 to my PC using a USB C cable and played for a few hours before finally taking a break. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HatDucky, Dec 25, 2021.

1. HatDucky Win User

Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2

Hello! Today, I tried connecting my new Oculus Quest 2 to my PC using a USB C cable and played for a few hours before finally taking a break. However, it seems that my normal PC microphone has suddenly stopped working once I connected the Oculus. The Oculus is disconnected now and I cannot find any indication it ever even connected to my PC mic itself. Suddenly, just my mic has completely stopped picking up sound. I speak loudly and clearly like I always do, and any indication of something being picked up is just not there. The mic has been working perfectly fine in the past months that I have

:)

HatDucky, Dec 25, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Oculus Connect 6 conference highlights

Read more:

Brink, Dec 25, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR

The new Oculus accessories are finally here. Expand your Oculus experience in Quest 2 with the Fit Pack, Oculus Link, and Elite Strap With Battery and Carrying Case. Explore now:

Oculus Quest 2 Accessories | Oculus

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twitter

Brink, Dec 25, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

New Games Coming to Oculus Quest | Oculus Connect 6

Gamers have a ton to look forward, with more than 100 titles slated to launch by end of this year and more coming in 2020. Today we teased a few, like The Room VR: A Dark Matter, the fifth entry in the mysterious puzzler series, launching next year on Quest, and Last Labyrinth, an escape-the-room adventure tale that can only be experienced in VR—coming soon to both Quest and the Rift Platform.

And there’s Pistol Whip, a cinematic bullet hell from Cloudhead Games. With explosive action sequences, an EDM soundtrack featuring artists from Kannibalen Records, and a no-holds-barred attitude, this is one rhythm game that’s breaking the mold—and it’s coming to Quest and the Rift Platform November 7.

From AAA games and Hollywood franchises to breakout indie hits, there’s something for everyone on the Oculus Platform. And with the new additions coming to the Oculus Quest content lineup, there’s never been a better time to jump in and play.

Learn more on the Oculus Blog: Time to Play @ OC6: New and Upcoming Games Recap | Oculus

Brink, Dec 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2 - Similar Threads - Mic won't connecting

2. Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2: i took a pic of what's happening, the headset mic is stuck with those bars and the microphone array won't react to my voice I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled, re-downloaded the oculus app i can hear audio perfectly, its just the mic does not workit was fine yesterday...
  3. Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2: i took a pic of what's happening, the headset mic is stuck with those bars and the microphone array won't react to my voice I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled, re-downloaded the oculus app i can hear audio perfectly, its just the mic does not workit was fine yesterday...
  4. Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet: Not long ago my headset mic started to have an issue where it was far too low. It could recognize my voice but I had to put all the sound levels to max and put the mic right on or even inside my mouth, and even then it was still very quiet. I found a fix but this happened...
  5. Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet: Not long ago my headset mic started to have an issue where it was far too low. It could recognize my voice but I had to put all the sound levels to max and put the mic right on or even inside my mouth, and even then it was still very quiet. I found a fix but this happened...
  6. Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet

7. Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2

Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2: Hello! Today, I tried connecting my new Oculus Quest 2 to my PC using a USB C cable and played for a few hours before finally taking a break. However, it seems that my normal PC microphone has suddenly stopped working once I connected the Oculus. The Oculus is disconnected...
  8. Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic won't work after connecting Oculus Quest 2: Hello! Today, I tried connecting my new Oculus Quest 2 to my PC using a USB C cable and played for a few hours before finally taking a break. However, it seems that my normal PC microphone has suddenly stopped working once I connected the Oculus. The Oculus is disconnected...
  9. Mic refuses to pick up noise after connecting Oculus Quest 2

Mic refuses to pick up noise after connecting Oculus Quest 2: Hello! Today, I tried connecting my new Oculus Quest 2 to my PC using a USB C cable and played for a few hours before finally taking a break. However, it seems that my normal PC microphone has suddenly stopped working once I connected the Oculus. The Oculus is disconnected...
  10. Mic refuses to pick up noise after connecting Oculus Quest 2

Mic refuses to pick up noise after connecting Oculus Quest 2: Hello! Today, I tried connecting my new Oculus Quest 2 to my PC using a USB C cable and played for a few hours before finally taking a break. However, it seems that my normal PC microphone has suddenly stopped working once I connected the Oculus. The Oculus is disconnected...