Windows 10: Mic works with no clear output

Discus and support Mic works with no clear output in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Setting up a new microphone and it paired and configured successful but during zoom meeting no I can actually hear me well but it indicates that it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shriya_Rtr, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Mic works with no clear output

Setting up a new microphone and it paired and configured successful but during zoom meeting no I can actually hear me well but it indicates that it's working fine in audio settings the bars moves when I speak.

:)

Shriya_Rtr, Sep 24, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Sep 24, 2020
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Sep 24, 2020
  4. MatTheCat Win User

Mic works with no clear output

Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Sounds like your front panel is not connected to the front panel outputs on either your motherboard or your sound card.

Afraid its a case of referring to your mobo manual and a matter of getting a pair of pliers out and plugging in small finicky wires onto tiny little pins...in the correct order.

MatTheCat, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Mic works with no clear output

1. Mic works with no clear output - Similar Threads - Mic works clear

2. Bluetooth output stops working when I enable mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth output stops working when I enable mic: I have Windows 10 pro updated to latest version I have a Bluetooth usb 5.0 adapter that I use to connect my Bluetooth neckband it's mic works properly on my Android. Whenever I try to use mic on Windows it stops any type of output sound and also mic doesn't work when I...
  3. Bluetooth output stops working when I enable mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth output stops working when I enable mic: I have Windows 10 pro updated to latest version I have a Bluetooth usb 5.0 adapter that I use to connect my Bluetooth neckband it's mic works properly on my Android. Whenever I try to use mic on Windows it stops any type of output sound and also mic doesn't work when I...
  4. Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic Input and Speaker Output not able to work at the same time: Hi,So it seems after a recent update, the Mic on my laptop stopped working with applications. When I go to control panel > Sound > Recording, I can see the levels moving, so I'm guessing the mic is still working. But all my communication apps Zoom, Skype, WhatsApp are not...
  5. Mic is outputting sound to Windows/PC, but not working in any apps.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic is outputting sound to Windows/PC, but not working in any apps.: I recently wanted to stream, but I ran into a pretty big problem; my microphone will not work.In OBS, the microphone wasn't picking up anything. To make sure it wasn't just an OBS problem, I hopped into Discord's in-app microphone tester, and that didn't work either. So I...
  6. Mic is outputting sound to Windows/PC, but not working in any apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic is outputting sound to Windows/PC, but not working in any apps.: I recently wanted to stream, but I ran into a pretty big problem; my microphone will not work.In OBS, the microphone wasn't picking up anything. To make sure it wasn't just an OBS problem, I hopped into Discord's in-app microphone tester, and that didn't work either. So I...
  7. Split Audio Output now front Mic won't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Split Audio Output now front Mic won't work: I've recently separated my audio output into two channels using Realtek HD Manager. Now that I've done that my front microphone jack won't recognize voice, but it will recognize that something is plugged in and also will play sound out of the front output jack.Any help is...
  8. No audio output, mic doesn't work and other things

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio output, mic doesn't work and other things: Is my motherboard bad, or have I missed something?. This started with MSI B360M mobo, and four year old gigabyte video card. I have three monitors and use six desktops in my writing and image manipulation using Lightroom. Running Win 10 V 2004 patched so far. My window...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones Mic - no audio output when mic is on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones Mic - no audio output when mic is on: hey there!I'm having a hard time with windows 10 to configure my headphones (sony WH-CH500) which I connected with bluetooth. The mic is working, the output to the headphones is also working but as soon as the mic gets switched on the audio output is gone, so can't hear...
  10. Headset mic "not plugged in" when it clearly is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset mic "not plugged in" when it clearly is: Hi, I am having a problem with the microphone on my headset not being detected by my computer. Windows tells me that there is no microphone plugged in when I have clearly done so. I have a sennheiser headset with separate audio/mic jacks, connected to an adapter that feeds...