Windows 10: mic

Discus and support mic in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so when I'm working on my laptop when in my work using my mic will work fine and have no problems when I switch to my personal user my mic will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrei tchetvertnykh, Oct 2, 2022.

1. mic

so when I'm working on my laptop when in my work using my mic will work fine and have no problems when I switch to my personal user my mic will not work and I will have to plug in an external mic I don't know what to do

:)

Andrei tchetvertnykh, Oct 2, 2022
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Oct 2, 2022
  3. Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 2, 2022
  4. mic

Suddenly my system won't use a mic

One important step, try your mic with a different computer.

Papahyooie, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

mic

1. mic - Similar Threads - mic

2. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...: So i was playing a game when i noticed people couldnt hear me. So i tested my mic ingame, it didnt play back any sound to me. I then checked control panel and sound settings, which both showed that a noise level was being picked up but when i tried to listen back to it with...
  3. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...: So i was playing a game when i noticed people couldnt hear me. So i tested my mic ingame, it didnt play back any sound to me. I then checked control panel and sound settings, which both showed that a noise level was being picked up but when i tried to listen back to it with...
  4. pc says its picking up sound but when i try to listen back to my mic, i dont hear anything,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.: The headset has a mic on it so whenever it connects the stand alone plugged into the pc mic turns off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-a-stand-alone-mic-and-a-headset-at-the/399b3dc9-f74b-4629-8f6f-947e8cb07cc3
  6. How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.

How to use a stand alone mic and a headset at the same time.: The headset has a mic on it so whenever it connects the stand alone plugged into the pc mic turns off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-a-stand-alone-mic-and-a-headset-at-the/399b3dc9-f74b-4629-8f6f-947e8cb07cc3
  7. Recent Windows update caused mic to stop working on Poly Voyager 4320

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent Windows update caused mic to stop working on Poly Voyager 4320: I recently installed a Windows 11 update and afterwards my Bluetooth connected Poly Voyager 4320's mic stopped working. I can hear audio from the headset and the device shows it is connected in the different windows settings along with Cisco Jabber. But I can not get any...
  8. Recent Windows update caused mic to stop working on Poly Voyager 4320

Recent Windows update caused mic to stop working on Poly Voyager 4320: I recently installed a Windows 11 update and afterwards my Bluetooth connected Poly Voyager 4320's mic stopped working. I can hear audio from the headset and the device shows it is connected in the different windows settings along with Cisco Jabber. But I can not get any...
  9. Mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic not working: Hello,I have the Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro and my computer won't pic up any mic sound unless connecting with the bluetooth option. The headset offers a dongle connection which i would much rather use.Here is a link to a picture of the controlpanel, that says the mic is...
  10. Mic not working

Mic not working: Hello,I have the Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro and my computer won't pic up any mic sound unless connecting with the bluetooth option. The headset offers a dongle connection which i would much rather use.Here is a link to a picture of the controlpanel, that says the mic is...