Windows 10: Mice and keyboard wont work after resetting my win 10 pc.

Discus and support Mice and keyboard wont work after resetting my win 10 pc. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok so after using my old pc for 2 years roughly with windows 10, it was acting up and slow so decided to reset it. but when it pops up the window to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BTEK9, Jun 19, 2019.

1. BTEK9 Win User

Mice and keyboard wont work after resetting my win 10 pc.

Ok so after using my old pc for 2 years roughly with windows 10, it was acting up and slow so decided to reset it.

but when it pops up the window to select a region, mice and keyboard wont work. but if I get in bios, they work perfectly..

what can I do?

I have tried using different mices and keyboard, restarting the PC but nothing seems to work.

what can I do?

install also went perfectly without any issue, or at least it show no issue

:)

BTEK9, Jun 19, 2019

2. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 19, 2019
  3. No USB mice or keyboards working

I have an issue with USB mice and keyboards connecting to my new Lenovo P51, running Windows 10

The issue started when my USB keyboard (Microsoft Sculpt) started perpetually pressing a 'p' key. This has happened before, but usually stops quickly. To identify the fault, I unplugged the USB receiver from docking station base USB port where it was connected.

Following this, NO USB mice or keyboards will work!

1. All devices show up as 'Other devices' in Device Management. And when you try and update the driver, I get told that Windows could not find the driver for the device.

2. If you attempt to select the driver from the list, no 2.4Ghz drivers are shown as available.

3. I've used a commercial driver utility to do an automatic update (Driver Easy)

4. I've uninstalled USB controllers, rebooted, and let Windows install them

5. I've done numerous hard reboots, including complete power down with battery out

6. I've manually replaced several usb-related INF files in the c:\windowss\inf folder as well (including usb.inf)

However...still no go. All keyboards or mice just end up in 'other devices' and won't work. I've run out of ideas short of a Windows reinstall. Or am I missing something? One other thing I considered was a USB power issue...but my portable usb hdd still
    works (with lights on).

comments appreciated.

GordonH_98, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Mice and keyboard wont work after resetting my win 10 pc.

Wireless keyboard and mice don't work in Windows 10

Original title: Wireless keyboard and mice 2000

Well I got a gift card to BestBuy for Christmas so I go and get a new wireless keyboard and mice. I got the Wire 2000 Keyboard and mice Como on the box it said it was cheper because it said it was open so I ask is everything still in it and dose it work
    they said yes. Well I get home I have a hard time getting it to work. But I got it to work. Well my dad took it out by mistake and now I can not get it to work it is the same problem as before it says unknown USB keyboard and mice I do not know how I got it
    to work before but I did. I try it on a other computer my laptop and a other desktop PC it dose not work. I did everything. I would love to use it. So if someone can please help me.

cc12121111, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Mice and keyboard wont work after resetting my win 10 pc.

1. Mice and keyboard wont work after resetting my win 10 pc. - Similar Threads - Mice keyboard wont

2. Keyboard or mouse wont work after reset windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard or mouse wont work after reset windows 10.: Hi, I just did a reset to my computer it all went fine after the reset it's telling me to select language my keyboard or mouse would not work it does work in bios....
  3. Keyboard or mouse wont work after reset windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard or mouse wont work after reset windows 10.: Hi, I just did a reset to my computer it all went fine after the reset it's telling me to select language my keyboard or mouse would not work it does work in bios....
  4. Keyboard or mouse wont work after reset windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working: I reset my pc at yesterday. But after reset keyboard and mouse may not working. I stuck in the country selected part. So I haven't any ps2 keyboard and mouse .Please send me a solution quickly...
  6. After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working: I reset my pc at yesterday. But after reset keyboard and mouse may not working. I stuck in the country selected part. So I haven't any ps2 keyboard and mouse .Please send me a solution quickly...
  7. After reset my pc keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My pc wont reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc wont reset: It all started when i upgraded my laptop when it was done it didnt load so i tried again and agajn everythig didnt work i only had one option i had to reset my pc but it didnt reset submitted by /u/Abject-Transition999 [link] [comments]...
  9. Keyboard and mice stopped working after the recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard and mice stopped working after the recent update: Title. My keyboard and mice stopped working once I restarted the pc. The lights turns on the keyboard and mouse but won’t register anything, please help. submitted by /u/azndkflush [link] [comments]...
  10. Mouse and keyboard don't work after reseting my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard don't work after reseting my PC: The mouse and keyboard Not working after reseting my pc and i can't use them for anything , before i reset my pc they worked well now they don't like they are dismounted i tried it on another pc and they didn't work so help plz....