Windows 10: Mice and other pointing devices missing from Device Manager

Discus and support Mice and other pointing devices missing from Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop is set for auto update. After an update loaded today my touchpad quit working. I tried several thing to turn it on but nothing worked. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThomasDelia, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Mice and other pointing devices missing from Device Manager

My laptop is set for auto update. After an update loaded today my touchpad quit working. I tried several thing to turn it on but nothing worked. When I went to my device manager there is no longer Mice and Other Pointing Devices, listed. How can I fix this?

:)

ThomasDelia, Apr 3, 2019

2. Can't find "mice or pointer device" in device manager

I posted in late December about my mouse and touch pad not working after upgrading to Windows 10. I received instructions to resolve this, however, when I go to Device Manager I don't see any link/listing for "mice and other pointing devices".

Now what do I do?

KarenLuciano, Apr 3, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Mice and other pointing devices missing from Device Manager

No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Mice and other pointing devices missing from Device Manager What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Mice and other pointing devices missing from Device Manager

1. Mice and other pointing devices missing from Device Manager - Similar Threads - Mice pointing devices

2. Drivers missing from device manager Mice and other pointing devices, trackpad, and human...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers missing from device manager Mice and other pointing devices, trackpad, and human...: I recently picked up my Lenovo IdeaPad 1i Windows 11 from Amazon. I was trying an update when all of the sudden my mouse-pointer had disappeared. At the time, I had no clue that it was just uninstalling the old driver and replacing it with a newly updated one. I thought it...
  3. Drivers missing from device manager Mice and other pointing devices, trackpad, and human...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers missing from device manager Mice and other pointing devices, trackpad, and human...: I recently picked up my Lenovo IdeaPad 1i Windows 11 from Amazon. I was trying an update when all of the sudden my mouse-pointer had disappeared. At the time, I had no clue that it was just uninstalling the old driver and replacing it with a newly updated one. I thought it...
  4. Mice and other pointing devices AND Human Interface Devices missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mice and other pointing devices AND Human Interface Devices missing from Device Manager: I recently updated my computer, and when it finished updating, my mouse cursor was gone. I looked up a solution where I had to go to “Mice and other pointing devices” but that was gone. In order to get it back, I had to go to Human Interface Devices, but that was gone too. I...
  5. Mice and other pointing devices AND Human Interface Devices missing from Device Manager

Mice and other pointing devices AND Human Interface Devices missing from Device Manager: I recently updated my computer, and when it finished updating, my mouse cursor was gone. I looked up a solution where I had to go to “Mice and other pointing devices” but that was gone. In order to get it back, I had to go to Human Interface Devices, but that was gone too. I...
  6. Mice and other pointing devices AND Human Interface Devices missing from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Touch Pad Not Working And Mice and other pointing devices missing in device manager

Touch Pad Not Working And Mice and other pointing devices missing in device manager: I have faced this issue today. My touchpad is not working on My HP pc all of a sudden. I tried to resolve issue browsing internet but was suprised to see no any device at mouse properties. There is no touch pad option either in mouse setting. I checked device manage where the...
  8. Mice and other pointing devices missing from device manager

Mice and other pointing devices missing from device manager: This has really been bothering me for the last few days and has rendered my laptop basically un-useable. My touchpad does not work at all and nor does plugging in a mouse via USB. I checked the device manager and the Mice and other pointing devices category was missing....
  9. mice and other pointing devices not appearing in device manager

mice and other pointing devices not appearing in device manager: Hello, I have a problem which I cannot resolve. The 'mice and other pointing devices' is not appearing in the device manager. Which mean there is no mouse pointer on the windows operating and therefore I cannot move or click on anything on screen. Can anybody help me figure...
  10. Mice and other pointing devices missing

Mice and other pointing devices missing: I had been facing some issues with my registry for a few months, and because of which I was not able to update my windows. Also, yesterday my mouse pointer started freezing randomly and frequently and it won't start unless restarted, sometimes it didn't start after restarting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mice and other pointing devices

2. mice and other pointing device not showing

3. mice and other pointing devices missing

4. mice and other pointing drivers missing,
  5. mice and other pointer devices,
  6. mice and other pointer,
  7. mice and other pointers,
  8. mice and other pointers missing,
  9. mice and other,
  10. mice and other pointer driver,
  11. mice and other pointing drivers,