Windows 10: Mice was not being showed in device manager and did something that someone asked me to in...

Discus and support Mice was not being showed in device manager and did something that someone asked me to in... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The answer told me to line by line enter these codes in the powershellAdmin to bring back mice in device manager- • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Divyam21, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Divyam21 Win User

Mice was not being showed in device manager and did something that someone asked me to in...

The answer told me to line by line enter these codes in the powershellAdmin to bring back mice in device manager-

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup
    • sfc /scannow

After line by line writing these commands I restarted my laptop and after which the boot time has gotten slow and the PC doesnt turn off until the usb mouse has not been disconnected. How to reverse these steps and how to bring back mice in device manager?

:)

Divyam21, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Aack44 Win User

Device manager Keyboard and Mice

In device manager. Under Keyboards my mouse and keyboard are listed. Under mice the mouse and keyboard are listed under it. why would keyboard be under mice and mouse under keyboard? Is this normal? I have a Razer deathadder and Razer Blackwidow.

Aack44, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Can't find "mice or pointer device" in device manager

I posted in late December about my mouse and touch pad not working after upgrading to Windows 10. I received instructions to resolve this, however, when I go to Device Manager I don't see any link/listing for "mice and other pointing devices".

Now what do I do?

KarenLuciano, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Mice was not being showed in device manager and did something that someone asked me to in...

Mice and other pointing devices missing from Device Manager

My laptop is set for auto update. After an update loaded today my touchpad quit working. I tried several thing to turn it on but nothing worked. When I went to my device manager there is no longer Mice and Other Pointing Devices, listed. How can I fix
    this?

ThomasDelia, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Mice was not being showed in device manager and did something that someone asked me to in...

1. Mice was not being showed in device manager and did something that someone asked me to in... - Similar Threads - Mice was being

2. mice and pointing device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mice and pointing device: In my mice and pointing device instead of 2 only 1 driver is showing after update , I forget the name of the 2 drivers but now in the only 1 driver is showing & that is ELAN input device . I want to know that by this can , I face any issue in the future . I have updated it...
  3. mice and pointing device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mice and pointing device: In my mice and pointing device instead of 2 only 1 driver is showing after update , I forget the name of the 2 drivers but now in the only 1 driver is showing & that is ELAN input device . I want to know that by this can , I face any issue in the future . I have updated it...
  4. mice and pointing device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Device manager wrongly shows my laptop as being a desktop

Device manager wrongly shows my laptop as being a desktop: It incorrectly says DESKTOP in Device manager when it is actually a LAPTOP. Also has three alerts saying base system device! The LAPTOP appears to still work ok but it is disconcerting. Help appreciated....
  6. Can someone help me with something?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with something?: Because I don't have alot of space on my Xiaomi redmi note 7, I want to transfer my photos and videos to a usb stick using my computer. How can I do that? submitted by /u/geovasilop [link] [comments]...
  7. Mice and other pointing devices missing from device manager

Mice and other pointing devices missing from device manager: This has really been bothering me for the last few days and has rendered my laptop basically un-useable. My touchpad does not work at all and nor does plugging in a mouse via USB. I checked the device manager and the Mice and other pointing devices category was missing....
  8. mice and other pointing devices not appearing in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mice and other pointing devices not appearing in device manager: Hello, I have a problem which I cannot resolve. The 'mice and other pointing devices' is not appearing in the device manager. Which mean there is no mouse pointer on the windows operating and therefore I cannot move or click on anything on screen. Can anybody help me figure...
  9. MICE AND POINTING DEVICES DISSAPEARED FROM DEVICE MANAGER

MICE AND POINTING DEVICES DISSAPEARED FROM DEVICE MANAGER: hi my pc was working and one day it sudeenly stopped detecting my mouse i bought new mouse with PC/2 jack still no difference thats because no mice in device manager probably i tried upgrading drivers etc still nothing helps i am running on windows 10 ltsc version tried to...
  10. Mice and other pointing devices missing from Device Manager

Mice and other pointing devices missing from Device Manager: My laptop is set for auto update. After an update loaded today my touchpad quit working. I tried several thing to turn it on but nothing worked. When I went to my device manager there is no longer Mice and Other Pointing Devices, listed. How can I fix this?...