Windows 10: mice

Discus and support mice in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After Update Windows 10 pro 19624 mice not working properly?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TIKESWARKISAN, May 12, 2020.

1. mice

After Update Windows 10 pro 19624 mice not working properly?

:)

TIKESWARKISAN, May 12, 2020

2. How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, May 12, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    After Windows update Mice is not working in Windows 10

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if I t

Method 1: Run hardware and device troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2.Try updating the latest Mice and other pointing devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.

c. Right-click on the HID compliant mouse and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, May 12, 2020
  4. ZakkWylde Win User

mice

Bluetooth Mice

What should i get for my lappy? Anyone have any experience with bluetooth mice? any suggestions would be appreciated. Thx

ZakkWylde, May 12, 2020
Thema:

mice

1. mice - Similar Threads - mice

2. Logitech mice are not working when I plug them in if the computer is already on - Error code 19

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech mice are not working when I plug them in if the computer is already on - Error code 19: Hi, I have recently bought 2 Logitech mice G Pro Wireless and G305, both of which work fine if I plug them in when my PC is turned off. But if I plug them in, when it is turned on, they don't work. In device manager, it has this error: "Windows cannot start this hardware...
  3. Logitech mice are not working when I plug them in if the computer is already on - Error code 19

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech mice are not working when I plug them in if the computer is already on - Error code 19: Hi, I have recently bought 2 Logitech mice G Pro Wireless and G305, both of which work fine if I plug them in when my PC is turned off. But if I plug them in, when it is turned on, they don't work. In device manager, it has this error: "Windows cannot start this hardware...
  4. Logitech mice not working when i plug them if the computer is already on - Error code 19

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech mice not working when i plug them if the computer is already on - Error code 19: Hi,I have recently bought 2 Logitech mice G pro wireless and G305, both of which work fine if i plug them in when my pc is turned off. But if i plug them in, when it is turned on they don't work. In device manager it has this error: "Windows cannot start this hardware device...
  5. Logitech mice not working when i plug them if the computer is already on - Error code 19

Logitech mice not working when i plug them if the computer is already on - Error code 19: Hi,I have recently bought 2 Logitech mice G pro wireless and G305, both of which work fine if i plug them in when my pc is turned off. But if i plug them in, when it is turned on they don't work. In device manager it has this error: "Windows cannot start this hardware device...
  6. All external mice randomly stop working until I restart Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All external mice randomly stop working until I restart Windows 11: I have recently been running into this issue where when I start my laptop from sleep also sometimes when my Bluetooth mouse reconnects from sleep all external mice just don't work. They connect to the laptop but there is no input from them. The trackpad works fine, but I get...
  7. All external mice randomly stop working until I restart Windows 11

All external mice randomly stop working until I restart Windows 11: I have recently been running into this issue where when I start my laptop from sleep also sometimes when my Bluetooth mouse reconnects from sleep all external mice just don't work. They connect to the laptop but there is no input from them. The trackpad works fine, but I get...
  8. Plug and play wireless mice don't connect to my laptop

Plug and play wireless mice don't connect to my laptop: There doesn't seem to be an issue with my USB ports because I can use thumb drives and wired mice perfectly fine without issues. However, when I use a plug-and-play wireless mouse, the cursor won't move. I have tried with two different plug-and-play wireless mice already and...
  9. Plug and play wireless mice don't connect to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plug and play wireless mice don't connect to my laptop: There doesn't seem to be an issue with my USB ports because I can use thumb drives and wired mice perfectly fine without issues. However, when I use a plug-and-play wireless mouse, the cursor won't move. I have tried with two different plug-and-play wireless mice already and...
  10. Plug and play wireless mice don't connect to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming