Windows 10: Micfosoft/google log in info

Discus and support Micfosoft/google log in info in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I completely remove ald old/closed yahoo email from my log in page?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeorgeOrtega2, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Micfosoft/google log in info

How can I completely remove ald old/closed yahoo email from my log in page?

:)

GeorgeOrtega2, Mar 24, 2020
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Micfosoft/google log in info

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Micfosoft/google log in info

1. Micfosoft/google log in info - Similar Threads - Micfosoft google log

2. How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?: Everytime I try to open minecraft I have to log in again with no option to stay logged in. Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stay-logged-in-or-keep-my-log-in-info/959f7803-7206-4bde-876a-ea0bea42b9e6
  3. How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stay logged in or keep my log in info?: Everytime I try to open minecraft I have to log in again with no option to stay logged in. Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stay-logged-in-or-keep-my-log-in-info/959f7803-7206-4bde-876a-ea0bea42b9e6
  4. Syncing contacts info with google and outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing contacts info with google and outlook: My gmail and outlook email and calendars sync ok. And on my phone the contacts email addresses show if I want to compose an email in Outlook. However, the gmail contact information will not show up in my contacts folder in Outlook on my Windows 10 computer.....
  5. Logging into Google

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logging into Google: I cannot sign into Google, You Tube or any other sites with Google accounts. It says Google does not recognize this device. Can you help. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-into-google/b4edc9cd-4976-4395-a783-b86434578b61
  6. Passwords & log in info will not save

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Passwords & log in info will not save: My laptop Dell Inspiron went through a big update a few weeks ago and ever since my passwords and log in information for the websites I frequently visit will not save for more than day. This is happening in both the Edge and Chrome browsers and I did confirm I have the "save...
  7. Old log on info

Old log on info: How do I remove old user ID information to log in to my bank. When I log in to my bank I have to input a User ID. I have a few wrong attempts and just want to tidy it up. Cheers.....
  8. Win10 - Not retaining Google and Skpe login Info

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 - Not retaining Google and Skpe login Info: I have a Windows 10 version 1903 laptop and am running Outlook with a Gmail account configured in it. Everyday when I startup the Laptop I will need to input my Google and Skype login information to have it log into these accounts. Each time I login to the Google account I...
  9. Saving log in info

Saving log in info: After just upgrading to Win 10/Edge, I'm finding that a lot of times, when I access a web site requiring a user ID and password, when I enter that info, Edge does not ask me if I want to save that info. I have that option turned on in my settings. Is that normal for Win...
  10. Change log into PC info

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change log into PC info: Lost my email address I have a new one how can i change my loin ifo and password to log into my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-log-into-pc-info/b1ac2470-f91a-4eab-b4e3-1584b5c2fbd4