Windows 10: Micophone Won't run other apps but it run in skype and I already update the driver and...

Discus and support Micophone Won't run other apps but it run in skype and I already update the driver and... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having trouble with my microphone. The Microphone runs smoothly in Skype but when I tried to run it on Discord or Zoom, it's says it's not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeahJanulgue, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Micophone Won't run other apps but it run in skype and I already update the driver and...

I am having trouble with my microphone. The Microphone runs smoothly in Skype but when I tried to run it on Discord or Zoom, it's says it's not detected even though I have already settings the app.

Need help..

:)

LeahJanulgue, Mar 30, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

4. Micophone Won't run other apps but it run in skype and I already update the driver and...

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Micophone Won't run other apps but it run in skype and I already update the driver and...

1. Micophone Won't run other apps but it run in skype and I already update the driver and... - Similar Threads - Micophone Won't run

2. Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator": HiI've seen a few similar questions but thus far none of the solutions have worked so here goes.....Since say early December 2022 I have noticed that the 2 main program / apps I run that are based on my Win 10 PC now only run if I right click on them and then click "run as...
  3. Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator": HiI've seen a few similar questions but thus far none of the solutions have worked so here goes.....Since say early December 2022 I have noticed that the 2 main program / apps I run that are based on my Win 10 PC now only run if I right click on them and then click "run as...
  4. Apps won't run unless I right click and "run as adminstrator"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Skype App not running on WIndows 10 Desktop

Skype App not running on WIndows 10 Desktop: Skype app not opening on my Windows 10 desktop anymore, a moving Skype sympbol visible for a while, then a blank window only and app closes. Reinstallation with the same result. Skype still functioning on my Adroid smartphone, though. Any solution?...
  6. Skype App not running on WIndows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype App not running on WIndows 10 Desktop: Skype app not opening on my Windows 10 desktop anymore, a moving Skype sympbol visible for a while, then a blank window only and app closes. Reinstallation with the same result. Skype still functioning on my Adroid smartphone, though. Any solution?...
  7. Windows Update won't run

Windows Update won't run: I have had the automatic update with notification to me first on for a long time and it has worked flawlessly for a long time. Recently I realized that I had not been notified of an update for a long time. When I go to Settings/Update & Security I get a message saying:...
  8. Windows Update won't run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update won't run: I have had the automatic update with notification to me first on for a long time and it has worked flawlessly for a long time. Recently I realized that I had not been notified of an update for a long time. When I go to Settings/Update & Security I get a message saying:...
  9. Apps won't run unless I use " Run as admin "

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps won't run unless I use " Run as admin ": Hello everybody -- first of all I am sorry if my English is not very well... but I have problem with running apps. I can't run Taskmanager, msconfig, regedit using run while clicking on them, but if I use " run as admin " they will run without any problem. Also I have this...
  10. Updated drivers app will not run on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updated drivers app will not run on Windows 10: I am looking for guidance on an issue that I have just started having again. 3 years ago I started seeing what I assume is the BSOD and after having to do a custom install of windows 10 to get to the most current version of 1803 the problem has appeared again. Yesterday and...