Windows 10: micorphone

Discus and support micorphone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I suppress all audio output when recording with a mic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ColinSullivan1, Sep 6, 2018.

1. micorphone

How do I suppress all audio output when recording with a mic

:)

ColinSullivan1, Sep 6, 2018

2. Headset Micorphone Volume Slider issue.

I was trying to skype a fellow mate when he said he couldent hear me. So i went to my recording devices and saw that my microphone volume was at 0. I tried to turn it up but it just went back to 0. Now its Glitching out between 0 and 5... No idea how to fix this. I plugged the headset into a different USB and nothing. Plugged my webcam in and the same thing happened....
    micorphone [​IMG]

deathwing5678, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Camera and Microphone will not turn on

IT SAYS TO TURN CAMERA ON AND MICORPHONE

mariarodriguez_567, Sep 6, 2018
  4. micorphone

Cortana pronounce

cortana speaks fine otherwise. she pronounces my name and i click 'that's wrong' she then says to speak it into the micorphone after that she says it again this time she says it correct so i click 'that's right' but then she goes back to pronouncing it
    the wrong way again /

RobiejParton, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

micorphone

1. micorphone - Similar Threads - micorphone

2. Headset Micorphone Volume Slider issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Micorphone Volume Slider issue.: I was trying to skype a fellow mate when he said he couldent hear me. So i went to my recording devices and saw that my microphone volume was at 0. I tried to turn it up but it just went back to 0. Now its Glitching out between 0 and 5... No idea how to fix this. I plugged...