Windows 10: Micorsoft Photos

Discus and support Micorsoft Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently updated my microsoft photos to the latest version from the microsoft store. The software has nice a interface and more functions,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gemuel BrianGimotea, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Micorsoft Photos

Hi, I recently updated my microsoft photos to the latest version from the microsoft store. The software has nice a interface and more functions, however it takes a lot of my laptop's ram. Is there a way to restore the app to its factory version and uninstall the updates? Thank you so much. ☺☺

:)

Gemuel BrianGimotea, Jan 31, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Micorsoft Photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Micorsoft Photos

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Micorsoft Photos

1. Micorsoft Photos - Similar Threads - Micorsoft Photos

2. how do I install reinstall the micorsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I install reinstall the micorsoft store: It started when i tried to download mincraft after upgrading form my old laptop to this one. something when wrong when downloading it so I when to the app setting for microsoft store. I restarted it, and nothing. so I prest repair, and it disapeared. I can find it by pressing...
  3. how do I install reinstall the micorsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I install reinstall the micorsoft store: It started when i tried to download mincraft after upgrading form my old laptop to this one. something when wrong when downloading it so I when to the app setting for microsoft store. I restarted it, and nothing. so I prest repair, and it disapeared. I can find it by pressing...
  4. my micorsoft shop want work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my micorsoft shop want work: my micorsoft shop app want open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-micorsoft-shop-want-work/f1eaec08-5a5b-42ab-811d-b2502da30aa1
  5. my micorsoft shop want work

my micorsoft shop want work: my micorsoft shop app want open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-micorsoft-shop-want-work/f1eaec08-5a5b-42ab-811d-b2502da30aa1
  6. Micorsoft Store Issue Error Code0x800706D9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micorsoft Store Issue Error Code0x800706D9: Windows 11 Cannot Update or Download the Microsoft Store 0x800706D9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micorsoft-store-issue-error-code0x800706d9/806d7315-b879-4903-867d-13b756689f19
  7. Micorsoft Store Issue Error Code0x800706D9

Micorsoft Store Issue Error Code0x800706D9: Windows 11 Cannot Update or Download the Microsoft Store 0x800706D9 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micorsoft-store-issue-error-code0x800706d9/806d7315-b879-4903-867d-13b756689f19
  8. Event 4673, Micorsoft Windows Security Auditing, A privileged service was called.

Event 4673, Micorsoft Windows Security Auditing, A privileged service was called.: Hi Everyone, I'm getting this event in millions everyday on my machine. The event occurs in almost every second and its not only related to Google Chrome, it is related to Teams, edge etc.. Can you please advise us if this is a critical issue, and how can we solve it....
  9. Event 4673, Micorsoft Windows Security Auditing, A privileged service was called.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 4673, Micorsoft Windows Security Auditing, A privileged service was called.: Hi Everyone, I'm getting this event in millions everyday on my machine. The event occurs in almost every second and its not only related to Google Chrome, it is related to Teams, edge etc.. Can you please advise us if this is a critical issue, and how can we solve it....
  10. Event 4673, Micorsoft Windows Security Auditing, A privileged service was called.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging