Windows 10: micorsoft update cant install in my pc

Discus and support micorsoft update cant install in my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; sir . the update is not installing in my pc ( windowa 10 , version 1803 and . it says pls contact Microsoft support for help with this error ,please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AJAYSIGNH BISHT, Sep 19, 2018.

1. micorsoft update cant install in my pc

sir . the update is not installing in my pc ( windowa 10 , version 1803 and . it says pls contact Microsoft support for help with this error ,please provide the support representative with this error code . 0x80072ee2.

:)

AJAYSIGNH BISHT, Sep 19, 2018
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 20, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 20, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

micorsoft update cant install in my pc

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond micorsoft update cant install in my pc :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

micorsoft update cant install in my pc

1. micorsoft update cant install in my pc - Similar Threads - micorsoft update cant

2. cant install graphics drivers on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install graphics drivers on my pc: I wanted to get some more performance on my gpu and be able to have profiles but instead the pc just decides to be useless and not work.This is the driver i downloaded from the Official AMD...
  3. cant install graphics drivers on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant install graphics drivers on my pc: I wanted to get some more performance on my gpu and be able to have profiles but instead the pc just decides to be useless and not work.This is the driver i downloaded from the Official AMD...
  4. my micorsoft shop want work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my micorsoft shop want work: my micorsoft shop app want open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-micorsoft-shop-want-work/f1eaec08-5a5b-42ab-811d-b2502da30aa1
  5. my micorsoft shop want work

my micorsoft shop want work: my micorsoft shop app want open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-micorsoft-shop-want-work/f1eaec08-5a5b-42ab-811d-b2502da30aa1
  6. Cant install windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install windows 10 on my PC: Hi yesterday my windows being corrupted so and i cant update or fix anything i tried DISM SFC nothing can fix. So i try format Everything and clean install Windows after finished install the Windows that i just install still corrupted. So today I decide to bought new SSD and...
  7. Cant install windows 10 on my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant install windows 10 on my PC: Hi yesterday my windows being corrupted so and i cant update or fix anything i tried DISM SFC nothing can fix. So i try format Everything and clean install Windows after finished install the Windows that i just install still corrupted. So today I decide to bought new SSD and...
  8. Cant install some things to my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant install some things to my pc: I don't think I just can't install games because I easily installed Spotify and other things after a fresh install but even before I could not tun the epic games launcher it kept saying that it was preparing but was constantly stuck on it I tried as many fixes as I could but...
  9. cant instal xbox app on my pc

cant instal xbox app on my pc: When i try to install the xbox app in the microsoft store on my pc, it says this: look at screenshot it says i dont have my account logged in on a console, but i have the same account logged in on my xbox, please help. [ATTACH]...
  10. Micorsoft Photos

Micorsoft Photos: Hi, I recently updated my microsoft photos to the latest version from the microsoft store. The software has nice a interface and more functions, however it takes a lot of my laptop's ram. Is there a way to restore the app to its factory version and uninstall the updates?...