Windows 10: Micosoft Edge

Discus and support Micosoft Edge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/micosoft-edge/a850e561-1a9a-4a63-ace9-3f3a81ee5d34 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JNixon_683, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Micosoft Edge

Missing

:)

JNixon_683, Sep 8, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Micosoft Edge

Thank you for your reply below. That did not do the trick either. My hunch is that I may have to uninstall Windows 10 and then re=install again. Is that possible? I had a tech support work on my computer last week and ever since the windows 10 system is
    not working properly. It was fine before.

Hello ,

Your question on Microsoft Community has received a reply from Deepika Gowda.
    Title: microsft edge
    Hi Jochen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in resolving the issue.

This issue might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

As you have already cleared cache and cookies, I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer.

• Now check for the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Read this reply on Microsoft Community.

--------------------------------------------------
    NEXT STEPS*
    Was this reply helpful? Give Deepika Gowda some kudos!

[Vote as helpful]

Did Deepika Gowda's reply answer your question? Then let the community know!

[Mark this reply as your answer]

Want to unsubscribe from this thread?

Click here to go to the thread, click on the original post and click
    Stop emails.

*Sign in required. When you open the thread, you'll see that your action has been automatically recorded.

This mailbox is unattended. Please do not reply to this message. If you feel that you received this email in error you can
    update your email settings.

Privacy Policy |
    Code of Conduct

JochenKuhn, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Micosoft Edge

Download Windows 10 ISO File  

Did you select Micosoft Edge - Windows 10 Mobile in the User agent string drop menu in the F12 window to then see the download option at step 6 in Microsoft Edge?

Brink, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Micosoft Edge

1. Micosoft Edge - Similar Threads - Micosoft Edge

2. By mistake, I now have two Minecraft accounts, backed by the same Micosoft account behind it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    By mistake, I now have two Minecraft accounts, backed by the same Micosoft account behind it: I have an old account Mr Sumleren X Box name: im_dr_rediation.Yesterday by mistake, I created a new account, named Dr Rediation.Both accounts are backend by the same Microsoft Account, so when I try to login to ether of my Minecraft accounts, I get to the new one Dr...
  3. By mistake, I now have two Minecraft accounts, backed by the same Micosoft account behind it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    By mistake, I now have two Minecraft accounts, backed by the same Micosoft account behind it: I have an old account Mr Sumleren X Box name: im_dr_rediation.Yesterday by mistake, I created a new account, named Dr Rediation.Both accounts are backend by the same Microsoft Account, so when I try to login to ether of my Minecraft accounts, I get to the new one Dr...
  4. Isse with my micosoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isse with my micosoft store: I am unable to access my dolby audio or i am not ale to instal my dolby audio and i havesupport of dolby audio but their is some issue i cant istall my dolby audio from store...
  5. Isse with my micosoft store

Isse with my micosoft store: I am unable to access my dolby audio or i am not ale to instal my dolby audio and i havesupport of dolby audio but their is some issue i cant istall my dolby audio from store...
  6. cannot access my second computer, micosoft says secuity changed won't accept any pin or...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    cannot access my second computer, micosoft says secuity changed won't accept any pin or...: Was running a karaoke program on that computer, operated fine until about a week ago when I went to accessthe program it would not accept my pin or a microsoft password...what do I do now? Tried contacting microsoftbut they were no help at all.* Changed to a question...
  7. cannot access my second computer, micosoft says secuity changed won't accept any pin or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot access my second computer, micosoft says secuity changed won't accept any pin or...: Was running a karaoke program on that computer, operated fine until about a week ago when I went to accessthe program it would not accept my pin or a microsoft password...what do I do now? Tried contacting microsoftbut they were no help at all....
  8. spam micosoft edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spam micosoft edge: when i open edge on fitst time shows other safari https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-micosoft-edge/653cecd8-146c-42b5-a87c-af468e3e2c4f
  9. spam micosoft edge

spam micosoft edge: when i open edge on fitst time shows other safari https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-micosoft-edge/653cecd8-146c-42b5-a87c-af468e3e2c4f
  10. spam micosoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing