Windows 10: micosoft pop-ups

Discus and support micosoft pop-ups in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft pop-ups requesting addmin password, where do get one from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by henrystockley(87)&Growing, Aug 20, 2018.

1. micosoft pop-ups

Microsoft pop-ups requesting addmin password, where do get one from

:)

henrystockley(87)&Growing, Aug 20, 2018

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 20, 2018
  3. Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 20, 2018
  4. micosoft pop-ups

Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

micosoft pop-ups

1. micosoft pop-ups - Similar Threads - micosoft pop ups

2. spam micosoft edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spam micosoft edge: when i open edge on fitst time shows other safari https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-micosoft-edge/653cecd8-146c-42b5-a87c-af468e3e2c4f
  3. Hi Micosoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hi Micosoft: I want to add the powerbi plugin to powerpoint, but when I try to connect to my account, it tells me that your account does not exist, while I am currently sending you a message with the same account, and I will also send you a picture....
  4. Hi Micosoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Micosoft: I want to add the powerbi plugin to powerpoint, but when I try to connect to my account, it tells me that your account does not exist, while I am currently sending you a message with the same account, and I will also send you a picture....
  5. Hi Micosoft

6. deer micosoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deer micosoft: I was on here at like 4:00 pm I am antboysalper and I was just trying to get my account back because I did not do it and I just want to say that my friend is not funny and now I have to suffer for something I did not do and it is not fair because I did not do it I want to...
  7. deer micosoft

deer micosoft: I was on here at like 4:00 pm I am antboysalper and I was just trying to get my account back because I did not do it and I just want to say that my friend is not funny and now I have to suffer for something I did not do and it is not fair because I did not do it I want to...
  8. Micosoft jigsaw puzzles

Micosoft jigsaw puzzles: i have had delete and restore the microsoft jigsaw app and also just recently reset the pc and this is like the maybe up the 10th time it did not save my work and puzzles i purchased and i like to know how to get it to update and i hope i can put backups on OneDrive if...
  9. Micosoft Photos App

Micosoft Photos App: Have not been able to import photos from android to computer for months. Does resetting the app help but do you lose the photos already on your computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micosoft-photos-app/bd43cfa2-9ada-41e6-88bd-6d6c63ff80fd
  10. Micosoft Edge

Micosoft Edge: Missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/micosoft-edge/a850e561-1a9a-4a63-ace9-3f3a81ee5d34