Windows 10: micosoft store app version problem

Discus and support micosoft store app version problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I had a problem with my Lenovo vantage app, so I asked Lenovo support and they gave me a fileapp bundle to install on my laptop. In fact, this file... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MehdiMostafavi, Aug 2, 2020.

1. micosoft store app version problem

Hi

I had a problem with my Lenovo vantage app, so I asked Lenovo support and they gave me a fileapp bundle to install on my laptop. In fact, this file is an older version of the current app on the store for example they changed the version number from 4 to 20, but Microsoft store version is 10. now I can't install the current store version again and every time I reinstall program, the edited version appearsversion 20.

How can I fix this issue?

:)

MehdiMostafavi, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. micosoft store app version problem :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

micosoft store app version problem

Windows Store problem

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

The Windows Store Apps troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working properly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest you to manually reset Windows Store app cache then try to download the game again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Make sure that you are logged in to your computer using your Microsoft account.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

micosoft store app version problem

1. micosoft store app version problem - Similar Threads - micosoft store app

2. Isse with my micosoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isse with my micosoft store: I am unable to access my dolby audio or i am not ale to instal my dolby audio and i havesupport of dolby audio but their is some issue i cant istall my dolby audio from store...
  3. Isse with my micosoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isse with my micosoft store: I am unable to access my dolby audio or i am not ale to instal my dolby audio and i havesupport of dolby audio but their is some issue i cant istall my dolby audio from store...
  4. micosoft store is crashing.

micosoft store is crashing.: my microsoft store and many other apps are not working it crashes everytime.i have tried to do nearly evenything on support page but it didnt work.even powershell is not giving command but error.feedback hub is also crashing like many other apps....
  5. micosoft store is crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micosoft store is crashing.: my microsoft store and many other apps are not working it crashes everytime.i have tried to do nearly evenything on support page but it didnt work.even powershell is not giving command but error.feedback hub is also crashing like many other apps....
  6. Micosoft store is not openning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micosoft store is not openning: Hello a long time ago i wanted to download an app from microsft store but i noticed that it didnt open , i tried everything when i said everything i meant everything i tried commands on power shell that remove it and reinstall it but nothing really helped , when i tried to...
  7. Micosoft store is not openning

Micosoft store is not openning: Hello a long time ago i wanted to download an app from microsft store but i noticed that it didnt open , i tried everything when i said everything i meant everything i tried commands on power shell that remove it and reinstall it but nothing really helped , when i tried to...
  8. Micosoft store is not openning

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. Micosoft Photos App

Micosoft Photos App: Have not been able to import photos from android to computer for months. Does resetting the app help but do you lose the photos already on your computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micosoft-photos-app/bd43cfa2-9ada-41e6-88bd-6d6c63ff80fd
  10. Micosoft store uninstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Micosoft store uninstall: My little brother went on my school computer and now Microsoft store and other apps don't work. the following doesn't work: ( Get Help, FeedBack, Microsoft store, and some other apps that I don't know) Does anyone know what I can do? I have been scavenging the internet for...