Windows 10: Micosoft store uninstall

Discus and support Micosoft store uninstall in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My little brother went on my school computer and now Microsoft store and other apps don't work. the following doesn't work: ( Get Help, FeedBack,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Trym.S, May 7, 2019.

1. Trym.S Win User

Micosoft store uninstall

My little brother went on my school computer and now Microsoft store and other apps don't work. the following doesn't work: ( Get Help, FeedBack, Microsoft store, and some other apps that I don't know)

Does anyone know what I can do?

I have been scavenging the internet for replacement files and scans to check what windows files that are gone. but I cannot find anything.

:)

Trym.S, May 7, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Micosoft store uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 7, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 7, 2019
  4. Vijay Win User

Micosoft store uninstall

Restore Microsoft Store application in Windows 10

After multiple attempts, I managed to get Store open by enabling Developer mode (as suggested by one of the posters here) and running the command "Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}" in Powershell. Not sure if is exactly the solution since I've tried different steps suggested by different users in different forums (including uninstalling Store separately) but hey, I am not complaining!

Vijay, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Micosoft store uninstall

1. Micosoft store uninstall - Similar Threads - Micosoft store uninstall

2. Isse with my micosoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isse with my micosoft store: I am unable to access my dolby audio or i am not ale to instal my dolby audio and i havesupport of dolby audio but their is some issue i cant istall my dolby audio from store...
  3. Isse with my micosoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isse with my micosoft store: I am unable to access my dolby audio or i am not ale to instal my dolby audio and i havesupport of dolby audio but their is some issue i cant istall my dolby audio from store...
  4. micosoft store is crashing.

micosoft store is crashing.: my microsoft store and many other apps are not working it crashes everytime.i have tried to do nearly evenything on support page but it didnt work.even powershell is not giving command but error.feedback hub is also crashing like many other apps....
  5. micosoft store is crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micosoft store is crashing.: my microsoft store and many other apps are not working it crashes everytime.i have tried to do nearly evenything on support page but it didnt work.even powershell is not giving command but error.feedback hub is also crashing like many other apps....
  6. Micosoft Store wont Install anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Micosoft Store wont Install anything: Alright so straight to the point, I need to install the XBOX Accessories application. So I go and follow the steps going to xbox.com/accessories-app and even searching in the store itself, it opens just fine but when I go to install it, the button does nothing I clicked it...
  7. Micosoft Store wont Install anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micosoft Store wont Install anything: Alright so straight to the point, I need to install the XBOX Accessories application. So I go and follow the steps going to xbox.com/accessories-app and even searching in the store itself, it opens just fine but when I go to install it, the button does nothing I clicked it...
  8. Micosoft store is not openning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micosoft store is not openning: Hello a long time ago i wanted to download an app from microsft store but i noticed that it didnt open , i tried everything when i said everything i meant everything i tried commands on power shell that remove it and reinstall it but nothing really helped , when i tried to...
  9. Micosoft store is not openning

Micosoft store is not openning: Hello a long time ago i wanted to download an app from microsft store but i noticed that it didnt open , i tried everything when i said everything i meant everything i tried commands on power shell that remove it and reinstall it but nothing really helped , when i tried to...
  10. Micosoft store is not openning

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store