Windows 10: micphone will not record

Discus and support micphone will not record in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated Windows 10 and now my microphone will not record or pick up sound. Any solutions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarmelliaC., May 28, 2020.

1. micphone will not record

I updated Windows 10 and now my microphone will not record or pick up sound. Any solutions?

:)

CarmelliaC., May 28, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 28, 2020
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, May 28, 2020
  4. weybrew Win User

micphone will not record

weybrew, May 28, 2020
Thema:

micphone will not record

1. micphone will not record - Similar Threads - micphone record

2. I cant record my microphone audio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant record my microphone audio?: When I clip a video of my gameplay I can hear my teammates but not myself using Win + Alt + G.My friends can clip theirs with their mic audios and mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-record-my-microphone-audio/7bf9a297-e82d-472e-9117-ca198886546a
  3. I cant record my microphone audio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant record my microphone audio?: When I clip a video of my gameplay I can hear my teammates but not myself using Win + Alt + G.My friends can clip theirs with their mic audios and mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-record-my-microphone-audio/7bf9a297-e82d-472e-9117-ca198886546a
  4. olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...: Hello:I have an Olympus digital voice recorder VN-960PC. The "hold" button slides up and down on the side of this device. However, the button fell off while the device was off and in the "hold" position. As a result, the device is turned off, and I have not been able to turn...
  5. olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...

olympus digital voice recorder vn-960pc -- stuck in "HOLD" position; cannot access files or...: Hello:I have an Olympus digital voice recorder VN-960PC. The "hold" button slides up and down on the side of this device. However, the button fell off while the device was off and in the "hold" position. As a result, the device is turned off, and I have not been able to turn...
  6. Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?: Hi,I am wondering if it is possible to disable the ability to screen record within Snipping Tool? We do not want to fully disable/remove Snipping Tool from our devices, just prevent it from screen recording as we use it for screenshots still. Any advice on this would be...
  7. Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?

Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?: Hi,I am wondering if it is possible to disable the ability to screen record within Snipping Tool? We do not want to fully disable/remove Snipping Tool from our devices, just prevent it from screen recording as we use it for screenshots still. Any advice on this would be...
  8. Input volume is low. Could not record.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input volume is low. Could not record.: Input volume is low. Could not record. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-volume-is-low-could-not-record/2ec92c0f-6057-4067-98eb-e3ce8efa3567
  9. Input volume is low. Could not record.

Input volume is low. Could not record.: Input volume is low. Could not record. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-volume-is-low-could-not-record/2ec92c0f-6057-4067-98eb-e3ce8efa3567
  10. MY KEYBORAD MICPHONE IS MISPELLING WORDS WHEN SPECK IN TO IT WHY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY KEYBORAD MICPHONE IS MISPELLING WORDS WHEN SPECK IN TO IT WHY: MY KEYBORAD MICPHONE IS MISPELLING WORDS WHEN SPECK IN TO IT WHY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyborad-micphone-is-mispelling-words-when/61d7e6c6-d7dd-4b54-8a4b-4d8c350f9311