Windows 10: Micro 10

Discus and support Micro 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Micro 10 I don't like it can I download 8? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by katrinka Harris, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Micro 10

I have Micro 10 I don't like it can I download 8? Thank you

:)

katrinka Harris, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Iogear Bluetooth 4.0 micro adapter

Hi,

It is possible that a Bluetooth may have an issue can be due to wrong configuration settings. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you tried connecting your Bluetooth micro adapter to another device and check if the issue still persist?
    • Have you tried using another Bluetooth micro adapter and connect it to your computer? Does the issue still persist?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you get any error messages?

Meanwhile, We suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will provide you instruction on how you can automatically provide a remedy to Bluetooth issues. You may also run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following these steps below and check if the
    issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Click View all at the left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 upgrade prevented by pc-cillin (micro trend)

Problem Solved. I saw the suggestion to try the alternative installation. That didn't work either but the 7 versions of TM were listed in the non compatible list. Each version had a program icon next to it. Got me to thinking of files on the HD rather
    than entries in the registry. I did a search (trend micro) and found multiple files in the Program Files (x86) directories. Sure enough, found multiple directories with files left-over after each old version was uninstalled years ago. I deleted the Trend
    Micro directory and all the sub-directories and refreshed the non compatible list. All the entries went away. Updated to 10 successfully.

Definately an issue in the Windows 10 update that should be fixed. My opinion.

SteveBuchholz, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Micro 10

undetectable Trend Micro Internet Security 2008

Hello, I am trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I performed the quick check, and it stated that everything was compatible except I needed to uninstall Trend Micro Internet Security 2008, as it wasn't compatible with the upgrade. I've exhausted
    every option on Trend Micro's website to complete and uninstall, to no avail. It cannot be found. There is no listing of Trend Micro on my computer, whatsoever, and after installing their uninstall tool, and completing all instructions, restarting, etc.,
    Windows 10 cannot complete the upgrade.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as I'm stumped.

Sandra Marino, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Micro 10

1. Micro 10 - Similar Threads - Micro

2. Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...: Hello,Windows update is having issues downloading an update. Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error - 0x80248014Let me know if I need to include something else....
  3. Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...: Hello,Windows update is having issues downloading an update. Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error - 0x80248014Let me know if I need to include something else....
  4. Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying: Hi all,Would really appreciate some help with this as it's been driving me mad for months. Basically, when I try to copy files to my microSD card, after I eject it going through the proper channels, it just seems to delete them instantly. I'm using a Sandisk SD card...
  5. Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying: Hi all,Would really appreciate some help with this as it's been driving me mad for months. Basically, when I try to copy files to my microSD card, after I eject it going through the proper channels, it just seems to delete them instantly. I'm using a Sandisk SD card...
  6. Issue with Micro SD Card Deleting Files After Copying

7. My micro sd hc 128 gb card is not being detected by any of my devices.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My micro sd hc 128 gb card is not being detected by any of my devices.: I have tried cleaning it with isopropyl alcohol but it didn't work. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-micro-sd-hc-128-gb-card-is-not-being-detected/c460224c-69f9-46ac-a4ee-71c5b71eae4c
  8. My micro sd hc 128 gb card is not being detected by any of my devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My micro sd hc 128 gb card is not being detected by any of my devices.: I have tried cleaning it with isopropyl alcohol but it didn't work. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-micro-sd-hc-128-gb-card-is-not-being-detected/c460224c-69f9-46ac-a4ee-71c5b71eae4c
  9. My micro sd hc 128 gb card is not being detected by any of my devices.

10. I have a Samsung Micro SD card that suddenly stopped me from copying files onto it..

I have a Samsung Micro SD card that suddenly stopped me from copying files onto it..: Every time I try to copy files from my pc to my card it gives me an Error 0x800701B1 message. I can view and watch files on it, just not move mores onto it with 208GB free. It doesn’t work on my iPhone and mp4 players either or after changing the port and card reader. Every...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1 microsoftget help with file explorer in windows 10

2. microsoftget help with file explorer in windows 10