Windows 10: Micro ATX p45 LGA771 Motherboard

Discus and support Micro ATX p45 LGA771 Motherboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; what cpus are compatible with the Micro ATX p45 LGA771 Motherboard, the board is OEM locked and i don't know much about computers, thank you. 97900 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aliashraf, Nov 12, 2017.

1. aliashraf Win User

Micro ATX p45 LGA771 Motherboard

what cpus are compatible with the Micro ATX p45 LGA771 Motherboard, the board is OEM locked and i don't know much about computers, thank you.

:)

aliashraf, Nov 12, 2017

2. Random internet (ethernet/wireless) disconnection on windows 10

also have these, it wont let me edit the post.

gigabyte micro atx h110m-a ddr4 motherboard

8gb hyperx ram

KiroJelinek, Nov 12, 2017
  3. Max_Saf Win User
    Windows 10 is freezing while left working overnight.

Thank you for the reply. Here is the exact name of my motherboard:

ASUS P8H77-M/CSM LGA 1155 Intel H77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

Max_Saf, Nov 12, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

We need more information.....make/model of PC, brand name of mobo.

Plankton, Nov 12, 2017
Thema:

1. Micro ATX p45 LGA771 Motherboard - Similar Threads - Micro ATX p45

2. Micro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro?: Well, when I try to set up microphone for speech recognition Troubleshooter says "Let's calibrate and I'll give you a phrase" so this is where circus start. Troubleshooter just skip stage with phrase and says you have a problem "your microphone might need to be set up - not...
  3. Micro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micro?: Well, when I try to set up microphone for speech recognition Troubleshooter says "Let's calibrate and I'll give you a phrase" so this is where circus start. Troubleshooter just skip stage with phrase and says you have a problem "your microphone might need to be set up - not...
  4. Micro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. micro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    micro: My microphone sounds very low and I can't increase it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro/a63f017e-a34f-48d4-9b2e-e4aa1132afe0
  6. micro-lags micro stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    micro-lags micro stuttering: Depuis la derniére mise à jour de windows 20h2 190042.985 mon ordinateur souffre de micro lags toutes les minutes sur les vidéos internet, sur lecte-ur et en jeux vidéo .J'ai pour l'instant effectué juste une réparation de windows et le probléme est toujours présent....
  7. Is Thunderbolt 4.0 currently available on ANY ATX motherboard?

Is Thunderbolt 4.0 currently available on ANY ATX motherboard?: There is so much online boasting the stellar features of TB4, well, sounds good to me, but is it available? I see peripherals, and perhaps some laptops, yet am trying to put together a new desktop and want this feature if it's available. If it's not available, I'll just...
  8. Is Thunderbolt 4.0 currently available on ANY ATX motherboard?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Thunderbolt 4.0 currently available on ANY ATX motherboard?: There is so much online boasting the stellar features of TB4, well, sounds good to me, but is it available? I see peripherals, and perhaps some laptops, yet am trying to put together a new desktop and want this feature if it's available. If it's not available, I'll just...
  9. ATX power supply

ATX power supply: Hey, I have a ATX powersuply, that making a "tiking" sound i can't lacate what it is. my first though was capacitor. and maybe not. The weird this is it's only sometimes when i power on the computer. any wise ideas? 141087
  10. Firewire drivers for my Gigabyte P45-775-UD3-rev1.0

Firewire drivers for my Gigabyte P45-775-UD3-rev1.0: I have installed in my system drivers for my Gigabyte P45-775-UD3-rev1.0 on-board firewire port dated to 2006. [img] Any ideas if there is a newer driver around? 78638