Windows 10: Micro Freezing on HP Envy M6 after windows 10 install

Discus and support Micro Freezing on HP Envy M6 after windows 10 install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having Micro Freezing issues and blue screen stability issues since doing a fresh install of Windows 10 64bit on my hp Envy m6. I just can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SoyebRavat, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Micro Freezing on HP Envy M6 after windows 10 install

I've been having Micro Freezing issues and blue screen stability issues since doing a fresh install of Windows 10 64bit on my hp Envy m6. I just can't seem to stop the micro Freezing.

What ive done so far:

Tried the old drivers

Use driver booster to install the new drivers

Play with the graphics settings

Played with desktop settings

Played the virtual memory

Issue persists

Any advice would be much appreciated?

Thank you

:)

SoyebRavat, Apr 21, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update

Confirm that your computer is: HP ENVY x360 - m6-aq105dx
    What is the version and build of the operating system?
    Is it x64 or x32?
    Open administrative command prompt and run: sfc /scannow and post the results.

10 Ways to Open the Command Prompt in Windows 10

Update the UEFI diagnostics and run them overnight in extensive mode. This will rule in/out any hardware problems:

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Do you have the latest bios:

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

For this driver which one are you using:

1) HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

2) HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

When you reinstalled drivers did you manually install them from the HP web site or did you use the HP support assistant?

Please click on file explorer then click on swsetup then copy and paste into the thread.

zbook, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Linney Win User
    Linney, Apr 21, 2020
  4. fxguy3369 Win User

Micro Freezing on HP Envy M6 after windows 10 install

Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update

Model confirmed: HP ENVY x360 - m6-aq105dx
    Updated to newest BIOS.
    Confirmed it is not hardware as keyboard and touchpad both work in boot-able OS'
    Currently touchpad is working, but keyboard is not.
    I have only re-installed drivers manually, not through HP support assistant

fxguy3369, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Micro Freezing on HP Envy M6 after windows 10 install

1. Micro Freezing on HP Envy M6 after windows 10 install - Similar Threads - Micro Freezing Envy

2. No audio device installed on hp Envy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio device installed on hp Envy: I have a hp envy laptop . I updated to Windows 11 again after none of my apps would open. Now somehow my speaker icon has x thru it. I have troubleshooted and when I looked at the details it said Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder services must be running maybe...
  3. Hello, I'm using the hp Envy m6 model with windows 1909 Home edition. Should I install...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, I'm using the hp Envy m6 model with windows 1909 Home edition. Should I install...: Also, if your a gamer what games can this laptop run ? And how can I get the best performance out of it for gaming. Thanks submitted by /u/lebowskithedude1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lna3t6/hello_im_using_the_hp_envy_m6_model_with_windows/
  4. Clean Install HP Envy x360

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install HP Envy x360: I am wanting to do a clean install on my HP Envy. I downloaded the latest version of Windows and made an install disk on USB drive. Tried to run but multiple attempts it hund at "14% … checking for updates". Followed some suggestions and shut off various programs that...
  5. HP ENVY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP ENVY: Camera app is not working error message not attached, ive never had a problem with it until today cannot find under device manager! Also my voice recorder app is not working, I can hear music just fine but when I try to record my voice nothing is going through. I have tried...
  6. I am trying to install windows 10 on my HP Envy m6 (which originally had windows 8). After...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am trying to install windows 10 on my HP Envy m6 (which originally had windows 8). After...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/elchapin0021 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fp0nrn/i_am_trying_to_install_windows_10_on_my_hp_envy/
  7. keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard on my laptop will not type anything it is a HP ENVY TOUCHSMART M6 SLEEKBOOK: CAN THIS BE FIXED OR DO I NEED A NEW COMPUTER? ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED THANK YOU GARY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-on-my-laptop-will-not-type-anything-it-is/7362847d-545d-416d-adf5-732fade6198e
  8. INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855

INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855: INSTALLING HP ENVY PHOTO 7855 TO A 'WIFI DIRECT' SETTING DOESN'T WORK; ONE WINDOW SAID I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT DRIVER; BUT I INSTALLED FROM THE WINDOWS APP STORE AND IT SAID IT INSTALLED...
  9. Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update

Hp Envy x360 M6 no keyboard or mouse after Creators update: I have an HP Envy x360 m6 laptop. Was working fine, did the creators update and now keyboard and touchpad don't work. External USB kb/m work fine. Things I have tried: System restore - doesnt see any point Restore to previous version - doesnt work Un-install/re-install /...
  10. Suddeny graphics issue with wife's HP Envy M6-1225dx. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Support
    Suddeny graphics issue with wife's HP Envy M6-1225dx. Any ideas?: [img] So i just sat down to update Windows 10 on my wife's computer to 10568.104, and immediately, I noticed that her screen looked fuzzy, almost like snowy, or blurry. I asked her about it, and she said she actually noticed it this afternoon suddenly, with no apparent cause....