Windows 10: micro$oft account help.

Discus and support micro$oft account help. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ok, so if I can get a logical human being to reply, that'd be great. I need help with knowing if my account for windows is directly tied into my Xbox... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jman747, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Jman747 Win User

micro$oft account help.

Ok, so if I can get a logical human being to reply, that'd be great. I need help with knowing if my account for windows is directly tied into my Xbox live account. My account got perma-banned because we all know people with power will use it whenever they please. I want to know if I get a game on Windows, will I be able to play it. Simple enough. I bought their computer product, I have an account, I should be able to play the game on my account, right? Or is it blocked on windows too.

:)

Jman747, Feb 7, 2020

2. Installing Windoze 10 from Micro$oft Store on multiple computers of a same owner

Hey,

If I purchase Windoze 10 from the Micro$oft Store with my Micro$oft Store account, can I install it from Micro$oft Store on multiple computers I own, with my same account? Or just each download for each computer, with the same Micro$oft
    Store account?

If you answer that, if I own 2 computers, I will have to purchase 2 downloads or 2 units which cost totally 280 dollars from Micro$oft Store, with the same account then no, thank you, I will stick with Linux.

gusbemacbe, Feb 7, 2020
  3. Why only totally useless Micro$oft updates for Belle?

There are enough things to update Belle, like the broken calendar widget with only 1 line.

Why oh why then is Nokia only giving totally useless Micro$oft patches/updates? Oh I am sure that for many people these are nice things. But just as many people do not want or use Skydrive or Micro$oft Apps 2. They just want Belle to work in the way it
    was advertised once.

This then is for me the main reason that after many, many years this will be my last Nokia (C6-01): customers are not important anymore, Micro$oft is micro$oft account help. :(

meegja---01, Feb 7, 2020
  4. micro$oft account help.

Installing Windoze 10 from Micro$oft Store on multiple computers of a same owner

So does purchasing two licences from the Micro$oft cost totally 280 trumps?

Micro$oft being Micro$oft.

I think the solution is that, in each next 2 months, I will purchase each licence. It really sucks.

gusbemacbe, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

micro$oft account help.

1. micro$oft account help. - Similar Threads - micro$oft account help

2. Micro$oft Hacked my PC?? Black screen after a force restart.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Micro$oft Hacked my PC?? Black screen after a force restart.: Anyone know precisely why Micro$oft apparently hacked my PC??Tried to Sleep PC, when Windows forced Re-start pop-up option of one: "Restart"After PC initiated Re-start, I was faced with a totally blank, black display ... but with Cursor showingNo keyboard inputs did anything...
  3. Micro$oft Hacked my PC??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro$oft Hacked my PC??: Anyone know precisely why Micro$oft apparently hacked my PC??Tried to Sleep PC, when Windows forced Re-start pop-up option of one: "Restart"After PC initiated Re-start, I was faced with a totally blank, black display ... but with Cursor showingNo keyboard inputs did anything...
  4. Micro$oft Hacked my PC??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micro$oft Hacked my PC??: Anyone know precisely why Micro$oft apparently hacked my PC??Tried to Sleep PC, when Windows forced Re-start pop-up option of one: "Restart"After PC initiated Re-start, I was faced with a totally blank, black display ... but with Cursor showingNo keyboard inputs did anything...
  5. Micro$oft Hacked my PC??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. When will Micro$oft ACTUALLY F***ING FIX the START MENU F*** UP THEIR UPDATES CAUSED?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Micro$oft ACTUALLY F***ING FIX the START MENU F*** UP THEIR UPDATES CAUSED?: Sorry to be blunt in the subject, but I've spent HOURS searching for "Why did Windows Update break my Windows 11 start menu", and NONE of the options worked. I have had third party Start Menu programs installed and uninstalled at various points in troubleshooting, done the...
  7. Micro$oft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Micro$oft: Micro$oft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microoft/ad9b2642-f6fb-4ef5-a7a9-687976e9c7ff
  8. Got Micro$oft's update - now Bahnscrift condensed fonts are broken!

in Windows 10 Support
    Got Micro$oft's update - now Bahnscrift condensed fonts are broken!: *Banghead Windows 10 Home Single Language (x64) Version 2004 (build 19041.450) So I just got this update, and now the condensed fonts for the Bahnschrift family don't work properly as they are rendered essentially as monofaced, which defeats the whole purpose of using a...
  9. micro-soft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    micro-soft account: i am having problem re-establishing my micro-soft account, please advise. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro-soft-account/40f451e4-addb-470d-905f-9929afc314f9
  10. Installing Windoze 10 from Micro$oft Store on multiple computers of a same owner

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing Windoze 10 from Micro$oft Store on multiple computers of a same owner: Hey, If I purchase Windoze 10 from the Micro$oft Store with my Micro$oft Store account, can I install it from Micro$oft Store on multiple computers I own, with my same account? Or just each download for each computer, with the same Micro$oft Store account? If you answer...