Windows 10: Micro$oft

Discus and support Micro$oft in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Micro$oft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microoft/ad9b2642-f6fb-4ef5-a7a9-687976e9c7ff Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BRIBOT, Jun 16, 2021.

1. BRIBOT Win User

Micro$oft

Micro$oft

:)

BRIBOT, Jun 16, 2021

2. Why only totally useless Micro$oft updates for Belle?

There are enough things to update Belle, like the broken calendar widget with only 1 line.

Why oh why then is Nokia only giving totally useless Micro$oft patches/updates? Oh I am sure that for many people these are nice things. But just as many people do not want or use Skydrive or Micro$oft Apps 2. They just want Belle to work in the way it
    was advertised once.

This then is for me the main reason that after many, many years this will be my last Nokia (C6-01): customers are not important anymore, Micro$oft is Micro$oft :(

meegja---01, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Installing Windoze 10 from Micro$oft Store on multiple computers of a same owner

Hey,

If I purchase Windoze 10 from the Micro$oft Store with my Micro$oft Store account, can I install it from Micro$oft Store on multiple computers I own, with my same account? Or just each download for each computer, with the same Micro$oft
    Store account?

If you answer that, if I own 2 computers, I will have to purchase 2 downloads or 2 units which cost totally 280 dollars from Micro$oft Store, with the same account then no, thank you, I will stick with Linux.

gusbemacbe, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Micro$oft

Installing Windoze 10 from Micro$oft Store on multiple computers of a same owner

So does purchasing two licences from the Micro$oft cost totally 280 trumps?

Micro$oft being Micro$oft.

I think the solution is that, in each next 2 months, I will purchase each licence. It really sucks.

gusbemacbe, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Micro$oft

1. Micro$oft - Similar Threads - Micro$oft

2. Can a hacker make you Micro soft defender windows pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can a hacker make you Micro soft defender windows pop up: Can a hacker make you Micro soft defender windows pop up to have you call 877 437-8743 then they called me back on a secure line 425 655-0333. This is about what the MS defender pop up said. Windows detected suspicious activity on your Computer. Please contact Microsoft...
  3. Can a hacker make you Micro soft defender windows pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a hacker make you Micro soft defender windows pop up: Can a hacker make you Micro soft defender windows pop up to have you call 877 437-8743 then they called me back on a secure line 425 655-0333. This is about what the MS defender pop up said. Windows detected suspicious activity on your Computer. Please contact Microsoft...
  4. Can a hacker make you Micro soft defender windows pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I access my micro SD card via computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I access my micro SD card via computer: I tried removing the read only restriction from my micro sd card with the Command Prompt and now I can't access the card at all. Any time I try to open it, it shows a prompt saying "please insert a disk" even though it's in the slot...
  6. Why can't I access my micro SD card via computer

Why can't I access my micro SD card via computer: I tried removing the read only restriction from my micro sd card with the Command Prompt and now I can't access the card at all. Any time I try to open it, it shows a prompt saying "please insert a disk" even though it's in the slot...
  7. Why can't I access my micro SD card via computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Write speed for micro SD card on Surface Go 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Write speed for micro SD card on Surface Go 3: Wanting to find out what is the fastest write speed card for my Surface Go 3 please as I want to load and process photos from a 2TB micro SD card.Need specifics please.Thankyou...
  9. Write speed for micro SD card on Surface Go 3

Write speed for micro SD card on Surface Go 3: Wanting to find out what is the fastest write speed card for my Surface Go 3 please as I want to load and process photos from a 2TB micro SD card.Need specifics please.Thankyou...
  10. Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update download error, Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error...: Hello,Windows update is having issues downloading an update. Advanced Micro Devices Inc. - USB - 1.0.0.11 Download error - 0x80248014Let me know if I need to include something else....