Windows 10: micro sd card

Discus and support micro sd card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In file explorer my micro sd cards are not recognized?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by William Leffel, Sep 16, 2019.

1. micro sd card

In file explorer my micro sd cards are not recognized?

:)

William Leffel, Sep 16, 2019
  2. dorsetknob, Sep 16, 2019
  3. john_ Win User
    Micro sd to sd card adaptor...

Wow... That's expensive considering that the opposite adapter sells for about a dollar.

This looks much cheaper. I believe does the same job. And it should be much cheaper. If I am not mistaken these are passive adapters.

SD to Micro SD Card Extension Cable Adapter Flexible Extender Cable 24 inch Long | eBay $4.74

micro sd card adapter-png.png

john_, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Julie Ram Win User

micro sd card

Transferring data from laptop to micro sd card

Hi,

To help you in transferring the files from your PC to your SD card, follow the steps below:

• Connect the micro SD card reader to your computer.
    • Plug the micro SD card into the card reader.
    • Open the folder that contains files you want to transfer to the SD card.
    • Select the files, press and hold "Ctrl" and then, click the files that you want to transfer. Or press "Ctrl + A" to select all the files in the folder.
    • Press "Ctrl + C" to copy the files.
    • Choose a drive on your SD card and open the folder where you want to store the files.
    • Press "Ctrl + V" to paste the files.
    • Wait until all files are transferred then, remove the micro SD card from the card reader.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Julie Ram, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

micro sd card

1. micro sd card - Similar Threads - micro card

2. trying to format a micro sd card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    trying to format a micro sd card: already downloaded photos to laptop. want to use 8gb sd card for new device,( garmin gps ) only have sd card adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-format-a-micro-sd-card/69b5367c-be43-439c-bc2d-ce5ccd06846b
  3. Formatting micro SD card for use on laptop.

Formatting micro SD card for use on laptop.: Hi. My laptop has a slot for a micro SD card that I wish to put to use. Based on reviews, I purchased a Samsung 256 GB 100MB/s MicroSDXC EVO card. I plan on storing and playing my music from it, and photos on it since I have limited space on the SSD. Before I start moving...
  4. micro sd card reading problem...code 10 on driver

micro sd card reading problem...code 10 on driver: my acer spin 1 does not recognize a micro sd card(128g) I bought for it. It works on other devices, cells, and it actually works when attached to a usb. i keep getting a code 10 error on sd controller driver. how do I fix this? I checked the driver and windows says its the...
  5. Micro sd card not being recognized.

Micro sd card not being recognized.: Today, I realized that a microsd card that I've had since 2008, isn't being read anymore. My phone doesn't recognize it. My Windows 10 computer doesn't recognize it when I put it in a USB reader. I verified the USB reader works by trying different microsd and full sized SD...
  6. Micro sd card not being recognized.

in Windows 10 Support
    Micro sd card not being recognized.: Today, I realized that a microsd card that I've had since 2008, isn't being read anymore. My phone doesn't recognize it. My Windows 10 computer doesn't recognize it when I put it in a USB reader. I verified the USB reader works by trying different microsd and full sized SD...
  7. 128GB Micro SD cards - back up to android phone !!

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    128GB Micro SD cards - back up to android phone !!: Hi there with cheap (around 20 EUR / USD) 128 GB micro sized SD cards with decent read / write speed on them why not save your backup e.g macrium on to one of these cards on your phone -- a 128GB size micro sd card has plenty of storage space for a windows backup, enough...
  8. Trouble reading micro sd card.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble reading micro sd card.: Hello there. I've been having an issue with micro sd cards lately. I own a 1 and half year old Acer Switch hybrid notebook and have used a 64gb class 10 card with it from day 1. After about an year, windows explorer began to freeze when trying to read from the card, and would...
  9. How to convert a micro usb card ( 128gb ) from exFAT to FAT32 using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to convert a micro usb card ( 128gb ) from exFAT to FAT32 using Windows 10: I wish to download my music files in Windows Media Player to an MP3 player which can accept a 128gb micro card. Unfortunately the micro card I have bought speaks exFAT so will not allow file transfers. I understand Windows 10 speaks FAT32. The program in my p/c does'nt...
  10. Using Micro sd card for storage

Using Micro sd card for storage: Good day to all. I have this hp laptop with a ssd drive with the operating system, All my documents photos etc are on an external ssd in an enclosure connected with USB cable.I'm quite happy with the setup works okay I'd does what I want it to do. Friend of mine has a similar...