Windows 10: Micro Soft Word starter

Discus and support Micro Soft Word starter in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Cannot get Window 10 Microsoft word starter to open. Keeps telling me I am not connected to the internet when I am connected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nancymcdowell1, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Micro Soft Word starter

Cannot get Window 10 Microsoft word starter to open. Keeps telling me I am not connected to the internet when I am connected.

:)

nancymcdowell1, Oct 4, 2019

2. Word starter wont run since win 10 ver 1511 (11/14/15) was installed on Dell Inspiron 560

I get a message box that says :

Click to run application manager

Micro soft word starter cannot be opened. Try again or repair the product in control panel.

This does not work as the " Micro soft office click to run 2010" and the "Micro Soft Office Starter 2010 - English" programs were altered on 11/14/15 with rev.1511 and no longer work and the "repair" option is no longer available in the starter program,
    the "change" option does not work either, it says an internet connection is required, which I obviously have but apparently not recognized...

richardgarrettmich, Oct 4, 2019
  3. MikeTinVA Win User
    Word Starter 2010 disappeared

I volunteer at the nearby retirement community with computers assistance. One of the residents lost her Microsoft Word 2010 Starter. Her computer originally came with Windows 7, but we updated it to Windows 10. The Word Starter worked fine in Windows
    10 for 2 years until mid- January 2018 when it stopped working. I checked in Apps and Features and "Microsoft Office Starter 2010 - English" is still listed. I attempted to do a "repair", but when I clicked on "modify" (to get to repair), nothing happened.

Anyway to get Word starter going again?

Thx,

MikeT in VA

MikeTinVA, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Micro Soft Word starter

Lost readling list in Micro Soft edge

I lost my reading list when Micro Soft Edge started over and I can not find my reading list

gregwilson839, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Micro Soft Word starter

1. Micro Soft Word starter - Similar Threads - Micro Soft Word

2. Micro soft word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Micro soft word: HI My word has stopped working any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro-soft-word/3072ba94-e455-4d23-84fb-285e3124e9e9
  3. micro-soft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    micro-soft account: i am having problem re-establishing my micro-soft account, please advise. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro-soft-account/40f451e4-addb-470d-905f-9929afc314f9
  4. Micro Soft Word, blocking use of, pdf .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micro Soft Word, blocking use of, pdf .: I bought a new cmptr. When I use mail, I can receive e-mail. If the e-mail has a pdf in it, I can open it. But in a couple of seconds Microsoft 'Word" covers up the pdf and requires me to buy or try their product for 100$ per year. I can cancel, anytime after I give...
  5. Micro soft teams.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Micro soft teams.: How come Microsoft did not design teams to ONLY appear when you the user wants eg by going to a menu that has it on and selecting it.. IT MIGHT be useful for some but not everyone so please take note of this rather annoyed comment and make it so! If and when it ever becomes...
  6. Micro Soft Program

Micro Soft Program: help to reset program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro-soft-program/1b29ccbf-cd12-4ff3-b05b-039d1a23fb52
  7. Micro soft commputor ,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Micro soft commputor ,: I am sorry you don't have anyone that can help me I will never buy anything from Microsoft again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro-soft-commputor/1de43806-0690-4e8c-bee8-dbe37b29e5f8
  8. abot micro soft word error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    abot micro soft word error: I don't know what is happening to my Microsoft word , I cant type or do my assignment, any time I try to types it show error please I need help I really want to do my assignment....
  9. Micro soft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro soft bingo: Microsoft bingo is a complete mess at the moment. Communication problems. Games breaking off at will. coins not being recorded Almost impossible to play Is anyone supposed to be looking after this program? Not a good advert for Microsoft at all!...
  10. Micro Soft Money 2007

Micro Soft Money 2007: Is it possible to use Money 2007 Deluxe on a new laptop? Took it out of closet unused. It won't update from outside institutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/micro-soft-money-2007/40ee26e4-e399-4b35-a366-50850905afa4