Windows 10: Micro Stutter after windows update

Discus and support Micro Stutter after windows update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am experience micro stutter in the windows 10 environment with typing and mouse movement. Not audio as I use a USB audio interface. I have a Ryzen 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Oni555, Nov 22, 2020.

1. /u/Oni555 Win User

Micro Stutter after windows update

I am experience micro stutter in the windows 10 environment with typing and mouse movement. Not audio as I use a USB audio interface.

I have a Ryzen 5 3600 and Radeon 5600 XT

I have tried sfc scan, different peripherals and many other tweaks to try to address it including a clean install of my GPU driver, disabling various drivers.

Its driving me a little crazy. Any insight would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Oni555
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Oni555, Nov 22, 2020
  2. philc43 Win User

'micro stutters' [cbs log included]

Ok now we know you are on the latest version (note: you should update your specs on this site to avoid future confusion) there are a number of threads that have already suggested a number of fixes for stuttering. Try this one and work through the various suggestions.

Windows 10 Stuttering / Freeze

philc43, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Micro stutters when i right click on desktop after windows 10 fall update.

After the update, Whenever i right click on the desktop it micro freezes for a second before listing the options. this did not happen earlier.

windows is also installed on a ssd, so there is no issue with processing speed, it just micro stutters when i right click on the desktop.

please help me out solving the issue.

it really bugs me when everything freezes for a second.

NOTE : before the update this never happened.

s.jinesh02, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Micro Stutter after windows update

Windows 10 micro stuttering in games.

I'm having issues with windows 10 playing games, I get micro stutter in Counter Strike Global Offensive, BeamNG.drive, Rocket league, in all my games, the framerate is good, the micro stutter seems to fade way a little after I disabled windows defender
    and installed another anti virus, but It's still there, specially playing online, could someone please help me finding a solution. My motherboard is asus prime b350 plus, ryzen 1600x, gpu evga gtx 1060 3gb supercloked, ram 8gb ballistix sport ddr4, cooler
    corsair h60, I have updated the bios to the 0806 version.

EnelMarquez, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Micro Stutter after windows update

1. Micro Stutter after windows update - Similar Threads - Micro Stutter update

2. Micro Stuttering in windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Micro Stuttering in windows: This week I started experiencing some micro stuttering in a few games of mine I play regularly and thought it was a game issue but after leaving the game I kept having the same problem. I thought it might have been a monitor issue but it happens on all 3 of my monitors and it...
  3. Micro stutters?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Micro stutters?: I got a Dell g7 7588 with a 1060 max q. I just re-installed windows 10 . On my desktop I get small micro stutters, like small hitches in mouse movement. I also record music and those hitches transfer to my recording, thus why I need this fixed. My laptop thermals are...
  4. continuous windows 10 micro stuttering

continuous windows 10 micro stuttering: hello, it's a few months that my pc is having micro stuttering, expecially when i use google chrome (but not only with that) they last for about a second or less, the mouse completely stops working but the audio in background continue going.. i updated all the drivers, but...
  5. PC on Windows 2004 is getting micro stutter after 5 minutes of uptime

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC on Windows 2004 is getting micro stutter after 5 minutes of uptime: Hello, I have kinda a strange problem that i can't use the new 2004 Update. Recently i downgraded the software back to the 1909 version, which run perfectly on my PC. As the title says the Windows 2004 let my PC micro stutter. It is not directly after the booting progress....
  6. Random Micro Stuttering in Windows 10 1909

Random Micro Stuttering in Windows 10 1909: It Seems Like I'm Not The Only Suffering From This Here Is An Old Thread That Explains My Issue Exactly https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3fq558/getting_random_stuttersfreezes_since_the_update/ I even went as far to clean install a windows to my SSD ( i was...
  7. Stutter after update

Stutter after update: Hey I have this problem for almost 2 years now and I'm tired of resetting my pc almost every week to get it in a stable state... Is there a way to completly fix this? That would be awesome submitted by /u/LemonadeandCake [link] [comments]...
  8. Micro-Stuttering After Days of Power-On Time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Micro-Stuttering After Days of Power-On Time: For the most part, I finally got Windows 10 to work, except I have a micro-stuttering problem after just a few days of power-on time. I also have a WD My Cloud on my home network, so I'm wondering, does backing up to cloud storage have a negative impact on my system...
  9. Occasional micro-stuttering / lag-spikes

Occasional micro-stuttering / lag-spikes: Good day, I have recently discovered that my laptop (running Windows 10 now) is suffering from a form of millisecond-stuttering or lag spikes (whatever floats your boat to call it) I have done quite some research on it already, so you don't have to do it. *Smile So, the...
  10. 'micro stutters' [cbs log included]

'micro stutters' [cbs log included]: I've been getting micro stutters since installing windows 10, recently started becoming a little more frequent[every hour] and longer [0.2sec to 0.7sec] I ran sfc and it said there were corrupted files but was unable to fix them. 49370