Windows 10: Micro Stutter on high end system.

Discus and support Micro Stutter on high end system. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi There,Thank you for your time and I hope you're safe and happy. I've had a problem with a micro-stutter for at least 6 months now. System info is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CoryBlanchard, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Micro Stutter on high end system.

Hi There,Thank you for your time and I hope you're safe and happy. I've had a problem with a micro-stutter for at least 6 months now. System info is attached. Not noted there is also an AMD Radeon RX580 8Gb DDR5 GPU. The computer is under warranty with DELL and every single component of the hardware has been replaced 3 times and passed all tests but the micro-stutter has not resolved. Thus I finally have to think it's not a hardware issue. I've had many clean installs trying different versions and formatting the drives, etc...Of note is that the stutter does not occur in Safe Mode. And during

:)

CoryBlanchard, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Plankton Win User

High end build, stuttering in every game

Nice piece of software right there......here's mine and I'm shocked.

Micro Stutter on high end system. [​IMG]

Plankton, Jun 14, 2021
  3. High end build, stuttering in every game

Check your internet connection i know it might be a long shot but if its not on the right freq it could do that is well you should ping your internet

CMD as Admin type in ping

You should see your connections as well it is a long shot but couldn't hurt to try list of options go from there

Micro Stutter on high end system. [​IMG]

solarstarshines, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Micro Stutter on high end system.

High end build, stuttering in every game

What I would to understand is if my issue is like your and is windows side

djanthony93, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Micro Stutter on high end system.

1. Micro Stutter on high end system. - Similar Threads - Micro Stutter high

2. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro stutter on high end and mid pc: Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft...
  3. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micro stutter on high end and mid pc: Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft...
  4. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. micro stutters

micro stutters: hey guys, i am experiencing micro stutters when watching videos when i enable hardware accelerating in google chrome, firefox and microsoft edge. If i turn hardware acceleration off in all 3 browsers, my videos play flawlessly. it's 2021 and there should not really be any...
  6. Micro stuttering

in Windows 10 Customization
    Micro stuttering: Hey, so I keep getting this micro stuttering issue in Windows 10 every 30-60 seconds or so, it lasts usually for 2-5 seconds and then repeat, issue is the same whether I am sitting with 1 screen connected at desktop with nothing open or playing games with chrome open watching...
  7. micro-lags micro stuttering

micro-lags micro stuttering: Depuis la derniére mise à jour de windows 20h2 190042.985 mon ordinateur souffre de micro lags toutes les minutes sur les vidéos internet, sur lecte-ur et en jeux vidéo .J'ai pour l'instant effectué juste une réparation de windows et le probléme est toujours présent....
  8. Micro Stuttering in windows

Micro Stuttering in windows: This week I started experiencing some micro stuttering in a few games of mine I play regularly and thought it was a game issue but after leaving the game I kept having the same problem. I thought it might have been a monitor issue but it happens on all 3 of my monitors and it...
  9. Micro stutters?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Micro stutters?: I got a Dell g7 7588 with a 1060 max q. I just re-installed windows 10 . On my desktop I get small micro stutters, like small hitches in mouse movement. I also record music and those hitches transfer to my recording, thus why I need this fixed. My laptop thermals are...
  10. High end build, stuttering in every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High end build, stuttering in every game: Hello, this is my build: i5-6600k ASUS MAXIMUS RANGER VIII MSI GTX 1060 6G Samsung SSD 850 evo 250gb WD Caviar Blue 1TB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 DDR4 (XMP profile) Dual monitor: Zowie XL2411 144hz + BenQ GW2260 60Hz I get stuttering in the following titles: Rocket...