Windows 10: Micro stuttering every few seconds while gaming

Discus and support Micro stuttering every few seconds while gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I have an Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 [16GB RAM, Ryzen 5 4600HS, and NVIDIA GTX 1650Ti]. It's been less than a year, and my laptop was performing very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by srikanthamsa, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Micro stuttering every few seconds while gaming

Hello. I have an Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 [16GB RAM, Ryzen 5 4600HS, and NVIDIA GTX 1650Ti]. It's been less than a year, and my laptop was performing very well, and I had no issues with it. But I've been experiencing micro-stuttering in games for the last two days. I've tried on three gamesWWE 2K22, Stray, and Marvel's Spiderman Remastered , and this issue seems to be there on every one of them. Although the temperatures are highsee screenshots, this has always been the case. Also, for some reason, the device's volume is excellent when listening to Spotify, but when I play a game, it becomes

:)

srikanthamsa, Aug 15, 2022

2. Micro stutter while playing games

The only game I play is Dark souls 3, which is not a very intensive graphic game. When I start to play, right away, the microstutters starts to happen. It "freezes" microsecond, for every 5 seconds that passes. It's incredibly annoying and ruins the gameplay.
    I heard from other forums that windows 10 sends a large amount of data back to its servers and that is the cause of the micro stutters. So I downloaded the windows tweaker to fix that. It did work a month ago but now with the update that just happened yesterday
    (5/10/16) the stutters will not go away even with the tweak.

Did anyone else find a solution?

PhillipKim101, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Stuttering Every Two Seconds

Every two seconds I get a stutter, the mouse freezes and then jumps forward. Audio stutters, games stutter, everything stutters very briefly (on the order of milliseconds) every two seconds.

This happens every two seconds like clock work. It happens on windows, it happens in browsers, it happens in games.

I've tried updating all the drivers I can find. I've tried a System restore to last month even though the problem just started today. I've tried closing out of programs and disabling various tasks.

I've tried various checks and all come back clean:

• sfc /scannow
    • DISM.exe/Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • CHKDSK /f

Please help!

BoostHungry, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Micro stuttering every few seconds while gaming

Windows 10 micro stuttering in games.

I'm having issues with windows 10 playing games, I get micro stutter in Counter Strike Global Offensive, BeamNG.drive, Rocket league, in all my games, the framerate is good, the micro stutter seems to fade way a little after I disabled windows defender
    and installed another anti virus, but It's still there, specially playing online, could someone please help me finding a solution. My motherboard is asus prime b350 plus, ryzen 1600x, gpu evga gtx 1060 3gb supercloked, ram 8gb ballistix sport ddr4, cooler
    corsair h60, I have updated the bios to the 0806 version.

EnelMarquez, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Micro stuttering every few seconds while gaming

1. Micro stuttering every few seconds while gaming - Similar Threads - Micro stuttering every

2. New PC is Micro stuttering every other second. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC is Micro stuttering every other second. How to fix?: Specs:NVIDIA 3090 TI Founders edition GPU Intel Gen 13 13900K CPU 32 GB of DDR5 RAM 8TB of storage in total AORUS Z790 Elite AX Motherboard Samsung Odyssey G7 Curved Monitor 1440p 240hzGPU driver is up to date according to GeForce Experience app. I just installed all chipset...
  3. New PC is Micro stuttering every other second. How to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC is Micro stuttering every other second. How to fix?: Specs:NVIDIA 3090 TI Founders edition GPU Intel Gen 13 13900K CPU 32 GB of DDR5 RAM 8TB of storage in total AORUS Z790 Elite AX Motherboard Samsung Odyssey G7 Curved Monitor 1440p 240hzGPU driver is up to date according to GeForce Experience app. I just installed all chipset...
  4. Micro stuttering every few seconds while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micro stuttering every few seconds while gaming: Hello. I have an Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 [16GB RAM, Ryzen 5 4600HS, and NVIDIA GTX 1650Ti]. It's been less than a year, and my laptop was performing very well, and I had no issues with it. But I've been experiencing micro-stuttering in games for the last two days. I've tried on...
  5. WIndows Stutters every few seconds VERY noticeable in games and browsing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows Stutters every few seconds VERY noticeable in games and browsing: I recently got this problem, did a fresh install of windows. Need help asap. Tried reinstalling graphics drivers, audio, network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stutters-every-few-seconds-very-noticeable/a64c71e8-9bb2-4311-b136-b6ce060dec5e
  6. WIndows Stutters every few seconds VERY noticeable in games and browsing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows Stutters every few seconds VERY noticeable in games and browsing: I recently got this problem, did a fresh install of windows. Need help asap. Tried reinstalling graphics drivers, audio, network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stutters-every-few-seconds-very-noticeable/a64c71e8-9bb2-4311-b136-b6ce060dec5e
  7. WIndows Stutters every few seconds VERY noticeable in games and browsing

8. Windows 10 stutters every few seconds

Windows 10 stutters every few seconds: This has been a problem for months now. Every few seconds, all apps on my computer freezes for half a second. While writing, the computer still register my input while stuttering. The mouse's movement and audio is uneffected by the stuttering. When i look into Task Manager,...
  9. Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds: [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds then this post may be able to help you. Some users have reported that they have started experiencing this issue after updating their Windows 10 PC. When this error occurs, the mouse either lags or its movement is...
  10. Micro-Stuttering in games

Micro-Stuttering in games: im experiencing Micro-Stuttering in games all the time where like my game lags every 3-5 seconds.. as a csgo player that would be so annoying and frustrating whenever im gonna rush rooms or trying to kill a person, i tried rolling back my dedicated graphics card. since i cant...